anabolicpower is offline Banned

PCT and depression?

Usually i get depressed/& extremely emotional after a cycle during PCT and simetimes gets it really bad. I purchased two bottles of that St. John's wort product and wondered if there is a serious potential risk of taking that stuff during PCT to help me get over it. I have also tried 5-HTP, but it didnt do much for me though. All my cycles have included some form of test as a base.
    Thanks

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    What do you normally run for PCT?

Can't see that St John Wort would have any detrimental effect.

HCG , tamoxifen , and clomid in the mid-weeks

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    clomid makes me real emotional.

LOW test levels gets me thinkin all funny (depression)

Have you thought about ADDING an over the counter test booster like tbomb 2 or longjack to your PCT? IT helped me out a lot!

Also there are other different PCT's that work great, have you read into aromasin /toremafine PCT?

legobricks thanks for the suggestions, but what's tbomb ?
    Compounds like aromasin (i dont know about toremafine, havent heard of it actually) are really hard to get in my country and also quite expensive, compared to the stuff ive been using.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    nolva, armidex and hcg works so well for me that i dont feel any different whatsoever mentally when coming off

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    clomid makes me real emotional.

LOW test levels gets me thinkin all funny (depression)

Have you thought about ADDING an over the counter test booster like tbomb 2 or longjack to your PCT? IT helped me out a lot!

Also there are other different PCT's that work great, have you read into aromasin/toremafine PCT?
    Thats the PCT i use and i dont get to depressed during PCT anymore. I use to get all kinds of suicidal n shit n i was debating on nt using aas anymore. I still get depressed during PCT but not nearly as bad as i do with the clomid/nolva PCT that shit is weak

thanks guys, Where can i read more about that kind of PCT ? I read the aromasin 's profile but i can find nothing about "toremafine"

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    nolva, armidex and hcg works so well for me that i dont feel any different whatsoever mentally when coming off
    ^^^ glad to hear that!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicpower View Post
    thanks guys, Where can i read more about that kind of PCT ? I read the aromasin's profile but i can find nothing about "toremafine"
    Toremifene is relatively new.. And there's not a lot of info on it, just guys experiences..

But guys who use it have said they love it.

Toremifene
    Body Tolerance for Nolvadex vs. Clomid?

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    try taking clomid before bedtime.

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Is Toremifene available as a research chem? and where
    Last edited by Garbanzo Dude; 05-12-2008 at 05:58 PM.

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    "Division of Endocrinology and Human Reproduction, Second Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece.

OBJECTIVE: To evaluate whether toremifene, a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM), has a beneficiary effect on all three main sperm parameters.

DESIGN: Prospective interventional clinical study.

SETTING: University hospital.
    PATIENT(S): One-hundred subfertile men with idiopathic oligozospermia.

INTERVENTION(S): Toremifene (60 mg daily) was administered to all men for 3 months. At baseline and at the end of each month, serum concentrations of follicle-stimulating hormone
    (FSH), testosterone , inhibin B, and sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) were measured. At baseline and at the end, semen analysis was performed and sperm concentration, spermatozoal motility and normal sperm forms were determined.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S): Gonadotropin, testosterone, inhibin-B levels, total sperm count, sperm morphology and motility.

RESULT(S): Toremifene administration resulted in a significant increase in FSH, testosterone, SHBG, and inhibin B levels, as well as in sperm concentration, percentage motility and normal sperm forms. Twenty-two men's partners achieved pregnancy within 2 months of the end of treatment. At the end of the third month, serum FSH levels were significantly higher in the men whose partners did not achieve pregnancy, and total sperm count and normal sperm forms were significantly lower compared with the group of men whose partners achieved pregnancy.

CONCLUSION(S): Toremifene administration for a period of 3 months in men with idiopathic oligozoospermia is associated with significant improvements of sperm count, motility, and morphology, mediated by increased gonadotropin secretion and possibly a direct beneficial effect of toremifene on the testes. The above findings are also indicative of a better testicular exocrine (improved sperm parameters) response to treatment in men whose partners achieved pregnancy compared with those who did not. Further randomized, placebo-controlled trials should be conducted to determine whether this particular selective estrogen receptor modulator can be useful as an initial approach in men with oligozoospermia.

PMID: 17412336 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]"

so found alittle bit on some replacement therapy with it but not actaully numbers Im tryin to find out about this as well

Thread Information