shakeyboomboom is offline New Member

Test Cyp and Prims

i am looking to take primobolan along side test cypionate but am unsure on the dosages to take. i was thinking 400-500mg of cyp and 400mg of prims. can anyone tell me if this is a good idea or a waste of money?also will i need to take any hcg , tamoxifen , clomid with these? i have been on a few steroid courses and have suffered from gyno each time, despite taking tamox and proviron , any recommendations?
    Last edited by shakeyboomboom; 05-12-2008 at 04:40 PM. Reason: amend

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Whats ya age, stats, cycle and lifting experience?

i'm 26 at the end of the month, 5'8", 160lbs been on three cycles and doing weights for approx 3 years.

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    what were your previous cycle(specific compounds?) and whats your diet look like because 3 cycle and only 160 has bad diet written on it(not flaming you just an observation) also do you know your BF%

Quote Originally Posted by duggadoo View Post
    what were your previous cycle(specific compounds?) and whats your diet look like because 3 cycle and only 160 has bad diet written on it(not flaming you just an observation) also do you know your BF%
    agree

And whats ya bf%?

normally my cycles have been 600-800mg of testex and testoviron a week, not sure whether it was a good idea taking two different tests? i've also taken winstrol on two of the cycles.my diet has'nt been the best, despite taking protein religiously, alcohol and eating late has been my downfall. . my bf is approx 18%.
    Last edited by shakeyboomboom; 05-12-2008 at 05:19 PM.

sorry typing error, my bf is approx 8%.

go into the diet forum and look at the bulking diet and try that out for a couple months... My advice is to wait until you can discipline yourself to diet right then try a cycle because your cutting yourself short by cycling and not eating correctly... and drinking is a major no no on a cycle so you need to cut that out for a couple months before cycling but seriously check out the bulkin diet I ve been using that as a guide to my diet and I have went from 200lbs to 208lb in about 2 months without any bodyfat increase yet but also up my cardio with the additional o more calories...well give a good diet a chance and see how you do with that before adding gear but just my thoughts

and to answer you question primo is usually ran at 400-600mg per week and cyp at 400-500mgs a week would be fine but the cycle should be atleast 12 weeks to get the full effect of the primo

as for pct it should be done properly as well clomid nolva and aromasin would be good and for the gyno issues you could use aromsain, adex, or letro though the cycle to combat it but only if needed because you dont want to kill all estro because it helps with gains

but i still stick my previous post by lookin into doin a good bulking diet for a couple months before cycling but it up to you in the end so goodluck

^^^ agree with everything duggadoo said.

I have been researchin alot lately so my advice is comin along well tryin to get my knowledge up for my own use but gonna run my diet out as long as possible to get my maximun gains naturally hopefully the weight just keeps packin on

Thread Information