hockeyman20 is offline Junior Member

recovering from ACL surgery

It has now been about 5-6 weeks since i had the surgery, i had a patella tendon graft. I was just wondering what roids, if any would be bad for my healing ligaments/tendons. I was just curious because i have heard that winny weakens ligaments, any truth behind that? Winny is going to be a part of my cycle starting monday. If any body has had the surgery or knows much about let me know. Thanks alot guys

Fullback57 is offline Associate Member
    what is your cycle going to consist of?

winny and fina only. No test or anything else, and i know about the possible negative side effects using fina w/o test but i have never had a problem there before. I will use both for about 6 weeks. i know it is small but i don't want go over board. Any reason why you think this may be a bad cycle for someone in my condition please let me know. Thanks

McBain is offline Member
    I would hold off bro until you are 100%, some report joint pains in winny but I don't believe this is neccessarily joint damge; however I would be more worried about the strength gains associated with fina, as quick strength gains can set you up for injury. If you are smart about it you can _probably_ get away with it; however I would hold off for a few weeks. Do your physical therapy and stretches, ice/heat, etc. and then start it up. You don't want to tear it again bro.

Mastiff is offline Member
    How old are you? Growth is known to strengthen tendons and ligaments. If your growth plates have closed I would try doing a growth cycle. I've read other posts about people with tendon/ligament damage doing growth.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro,
    I had an ACL reco too. Wait 6 months before you hit a cycle.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    if you do cycle run deca , it will help to lube up the joints

Thanks guys, i think i will hold off for a couple more weeks atleast. i just really need to get back into things quick, i lost 20lbs since the surgery and it sucks! I need to gain atleast 15 of that back if i want to play, hopefully in january.

Thread Information