VR4
    VR4 is offline Associate Member

D-bol + Sust = No Appetite?

Ive been on 25mg d-bol/day and 350 sust/week and .25mg arimidex EOD for a week and a half now...and I have completely lost my appetite.
    All I ate in the past 19 hours is 2 small meals. I just got back from a hard leg workout...and im still not hungry. I always feel like I'm going to throw up if I eat.

I'm trying...but I have never been this bad before...any tips on how to fix this?

Also...I'm really thirsty all day.

VR4
    anyone?

BayouPumps is offline Associate Member
    I swear dbol make me want to eat my truck, not sure why you would lose the appetite though, I do not think it is the dbol or the sust though...I have never messed with arimidex though

after reading a little bit, it seems that arimidex has some insane side effects. Makes people just want to kill themselves because they are so depressed, depression could equal to loss of appetite, I would drop the arimidex imo. Maybe someone can say more about it as I am just reading and preaching as I go.

do a google search for arimidex sides and read some yourself I would post the pages but not even sure if it would be against the board law

VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouPumps View Post
    I swear dbol make me want to eat my truck, not sure why you would lose the appetite though, I do not think it is the dbol or the sust though...I have never messed with arimidex though
    ROFL...wow. That cracked me up

VR4
    after reading a little bit, it seems that arimidex has some insane side effects. Makes people just want to kill themselves because they are so depressed, depression could equal to loss of appetite, I would drop the arimidex imo. Maybe someone can say more about it as I am just reading and preaching as I go.

do a google search for arimidex sides and read some yourself I would post the pages but not even sure if it would be against the board law

Now that I think about it...it did start as soon as I started my arimidex.
    But...I'm not depressed or anything like that. I feel fine.

google search bro, I just read the first 3 stories that came up and I know I really don;t want much or anything to do with it. Of course even Tylenol has bad stories about it so I dunno, but from my unprofessional opinion, I would stop the arimidex

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    D-bol did the same for me, killed my appetite. I personally will never use it again.

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    I'm running a heavier cycle of yours and I have no problem eating anything in sight.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    dude i eat like coleman i think its something u just get used to try some B12

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Dbol is notorious for killing ones appetite. Everyone reacts differently, as for me, it just makes me feel a bit full so i have to forcefeed myself....yes sometimes i feel like i want to puke. I have an abundance of dbol now so ill use it till its gone. Sometimes i get wicked heartburn and am always thirsty while on dbol as well. Just look past that and everytime you eat just think of getting big, its the only thing that helped me in the past while using dbol in cycles.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

Yeah these are in extreme doses as it will almost put your estrogen levels at ZERO which is not good. What happens when you use the letro treament to reverse gyno? Ill tell you that it killed my libido, life sucked, my joints hurt like a mofo, but my gyno shrank and now not noticable at all. Too little of estrogen or too little of testosterone can put you in a state of depression and other unwanted side effects.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt use an AI unless I had signs of gyno.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Dude, I threw in Equipoise with my Cyp cycle and i can't stop eating. I threw up a thread about it and it seemd to be the general concises. But, if I were you I would listen to lego and force feed myself. Your not gonna gain if you don't eat bro

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I always get hungry on dbol , whereas drol destroys my will to eat, funny how everyone is different.

AeroBeef is offline New Member
    i had the same problem. hartburn and no appetite on dbol . then i started taking them WITH my meals..changed everything..doesnt effect my appetite at all anymore..give it a try buddy

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    appetite supression on orals like d-bol and anadrol are caused by extreme stress on the liver. A good liver support product will help. at least it really helped me on this cycle. D-bol kiled my appetite alot more then drol did though

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    i felt the exact same way when i was running dbols

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    anadrol (anapolon) killed my apetite the first 2 days but now its the opposite i am eating 8 meals a day

VR4
    Great advice guys...
    I'm going to try to take it with my meals...and take more milk thistle.

Thread Information