BlGdawg is offline New Member

major cycle advice needed

I started working at a suplement shop a month ago. As soon as i got there i started blowing my paychecks on supplements. Within the first week i started taking a prohormone called impact250 which alot of the customers swore by, saying they gained up to 15 pounds in 6 weeks i thought i would give it a shot. Within the first week i saw some pretty impressive stregnth gains so i upped my dosage. The next week i fell into some Finaplix .....this is where it gets kinda complicated. Its been a month now and i put on 20lbs.....my diet is pretty clean but i am started to get a little bit of unwanted fat just around the lovehandles. I have some clen i've been saving for a rainy day....boys i think the rainy day has come, but would it be a smart idea to throw it in the last two weeks of my 8 week cycle or should i just wait untill after my cycles done and do 2 weeks of clen and 2 weeks of eca alternating?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    If I were you, I'd wait and do the 2 on 2 off.

How the hell are you gonna buy supplements when you work at the damn store ??? Why not just swipe a few things here and there ??

chinups Guest
    HAHAHAH
    YES.

Thread Information