05mbe is offline New Member

HELP! Pain and pressure behind eyes, No motivation, feeling in a daze, etc..

I completed my second cycle in early December and during that time I started feeling mild to intense pressure in my head, mainly behind my eye sockets. With the pressure I became very un-motivated, un-alert, my body has just been tired and kind of dragging along, and Ive been pretty much just in a daze. I figured I may have just done too much juice at one time and that this would go away once I went off, considering I had slightly felt this way after my first cycle for about 3 or 4 weeks but it went away. I completed my post cycle in December and still nothing got better. To make a long story short, Its been 5 months now, a CAT scan and any blood work available, and still no diagnosis. I went to a neurologist today and he wants an MRI followed by a spinal tap if the MRI is inconclusive to check my spinal pressures. Has anybody ever had this problem and found the solution? Im just straight up tired of feeling this way and want to get fixed, so any advice or help would be awesome and very appreciated.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm no clue bro

jakk9011 is offline Junior Member
    Good luck Bro.. hope its nothing serious. It sounds like you are seeing the right experts. A neurologist would be the guy to find the problem. If he doesn't, you may wish to try a different one to get a second opinion.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Well not to scare you bro, and I pray this is not it, but my Aunt had almost the same symptoms plus blurred vision. Their was a tumor or syst or some shit that was 7cm big growing where the spine meets the brain. I am by no means a doctor, just telling you her symptoms. Get the MRI ASAP is all I can tell you. Keep us posted bro, I am sure its nothing though, probably just sinus's

bombtrack is offline Banned
    -I'm surprised your doctor is jumping right into a spinal tap so quick?-This sounds like sinus trouble to me-I too have the same symtoms-try some sudafed sinus over the counter for a few days-Or your gear could of had some bacteria in it and you are feeling ill because your body is trying to fight it-if this is the case be honest with your doctor and he will probably give you an antibiotic to fight the bacteria-try the sudafed
    first-

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bombtrack View Post
    -I'm surprised your doctor is jumping right into a spinal tap so quick?-This sounds like sinus trouble to me-I too have the same symtoms-try some sudafed sinus over the counter for a few days-Or your gear could of had some bacteria in it and you are feeling ill because your body is trying to fight it-if this is the case be honest with your doctor and he will probably give you an antibiotic to fight the bacteria-try the sudafed
    first-
    at first thought it sounded like sinus related, but for 5 mos??? I don't think it is related to AAS.... if a doctor diagnoses you with something, always get a second opinion... been around to long to see someone go under the knife unnessarily....removing body parts just to say, oops, it wasn't that after all...

anyhow good luck on that bro.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you used alot of cytomel or t4 hormone?

SoCoSpartan is offline Junior Member
    Highly doubt this is related to your cycles.

I was hoping it isnt related to my cycles but like every doctor Ive talked to, They all say the same thing, Theres no such thing as a coincidence in medicine and the medical field. I have a feeling the MRI isnt going to show anything because the CAT scan showed perfectly normal. I know MRI's are better, but I have a bad feeling. As far as the sinuses, I have tried sudafed plenty of times and no luck. This has been going on for 3 of the 4 seasons of the year now.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Bro I'm sorry to hear that, I hope its nothing too serious. My thoughts are with you.

Anybody else?

tripleh1111 is offline New Member
    you have a mystery diagnosis. or it could one other possibilities that your gear was mixed with bias chemical that can cause malfunction. This is why we all must be alsolutely sure of our gears before continue . try to watch the mystery diagnosis show on discovery channel they will gives very good contact information, you may have done it already but you must be honest with your physician. They will keep everything confidential unless ordered by the government. I hope everything will be okay for you. it suck man. and praise the lord
    Last edited by tripleh1111; 05-17-2008 at 03:24 AM.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    will keep you in my prayers man, hope everything is ok.

Thread Information