l.michael is offline New Member

Little advice please.....

3 months ago I started going to one of those rejuvination clincs. The doctor put me on HGH and 8 weeks ago put me on Testosterone Enanthate . 2 weeks ago my trainer put me on a cycle of Decca and Dianabol . Am I going about this wrong? Should I have taken a few weeks off between the Testosterone and Decca/Dianabol? If so I'm 2 weeks into it should I stop taking it? Thanks for the help.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    why would your trainer put you on deca and dbol ? did you ask him for this or did he just give it to you?? what is your cycle exp? are you taking deca and dbol by itself?

I'm just coming off Test and am still on HGH but yes its deca and dbol by itself. Not sure why that was his choice, strarted reading some of these post and had the gut feeling I was going about it wrong. I have very little exp... Test and HGH are the only things I've been on.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Your trainer is clueless, as most trainers are.

The problem is that I'm kind of clueless too... Should I stop taking it? Should I be on something different?

yes bro get off the deca and dbol . your trainer is an ediot. those compounds will shut your natty test production down. thats why you need to take test with them. personally i feel that using aas is not something that you really want to do. so just leave it alone just do you HRT, and leave everything else alone.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    yes bro get off the deca and dbol. your trainer is an ediot. those compounds will shut your natty test production down. thats why you need to take test with them. personally i feel that using aas is not something that you really want to do. so just leave it alone just do you HRT, and leave everything else alone.
    Agreed.

The point of HRT is that you constantly take it to provide your system with a decent level of test as obviously it wasnt producing a good amount b4.

HRT should be 52 weeks of the year.

Other compounds can be added to create cycles, but the test should always still be run.

OK let me see if I have this straight. I should get off the dbol and decca and stay on the test?

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by l.michael View Post
    OK let me see if I have this straight. I should get off the dbol and decca and stay on the test?
    I think they mean add in a HRT dose of testosterone .

200mg Cyp

or

250mg Enth

if you where prescribe test for HRT purposes from a doc then yes stay on test. but you really need to drop the deca and dbol . and kick you fvcking trainer in the arse.

Thread Information