the_trainer is offline New Member

fed up with fakes

iv been plannig my first cycle for a while with a little help for this forum (which was great help tbh) but i swear to god in jolly old england there are so much fakes gong around its near enough impossible to get some legit stuff, what worries me if im 'ment' to injecting test e and its fake, what the f.uck is it, its there anyway buy checking if its real like the colour of the liquid? or what packaging to look for? im eithier gona do test e or sustanoen,
    cheers much advice needed

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member

buy online

i have a friend who orders most of his stuff online and gets it shipped to him. He has had it seized. In the long run its cheaper even with a seizure or two. Its always legit and quality.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by the_trainer View Post
    iv been plannig my first cycle for a while with a little help for this forum (which was great help tbh) but i swear to god in jolly old england there are so much fakes gong around its near enough impossible to get some legit stuff, what worries me if im 'ment' to injecting test e and its fake, what the f.uck is it, its there anyway buy checking if its real like the colour of the liquid? or what packaging to look for? im eithier gona do test e or sustanoen,
    cheers much advice needed
    You can post the picture of your gears in the picture forum, once they are received.
    Or PM someone to ask advice if you don't wanna show them in the open board.

iv tried online, i got some d-bol a while back, it look so professonly cut, they looked so clean and legit looking. i didnt gain nothing what so ever, iv gained more on f.cking creatine than most of the anabolics iv tried, its costing a lot of money, or is it jut me, am i just immune lmfao

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    No they were just fake

ok then. what should i look for in the colourant of the liquid in sus or test e??? or are they are all different p.s inow this might sound a little strage but i popped some d-bol a while back and followed it with some water and it eft the most horrible chemical taste in my mouth, but still didnt gain of it

Thread Information