Muscular_Mike is offline Junior Member

Please help me out fellas! Thanks.

Ok heres my deal, My physiques is pretty good, just have some loose skin by the lower abs from losing alot of weight. Now heres what i just got:
    300 dianabol
    1 bottle of Finaject
    Kynoselen

Any tips for me guys? Feel free to critize me!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    So your trying to cut? The dbol wont help for cutting. The fina and Kyno might work. Fina 75mgs ed but the kyno I dont know the doseage but I heard its some good shit.

just looking for some quality size, i will worry about cutting around february. As for now just the size matters, i still diet just not as strict as i would in the summer months.
    kyno is 1cc per day
    dbol is 5 tabs per day
    and how welll will the fina work?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    the fina works good bro real good ,i would add test prop in the mix since ur shooting the fina what the hell no watre just quality muscle .

yea prop or test enth? What do you think is better? Thanks guys for the quality helo....oh yeah and does it matter that im only 20?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    go w/ the prop but yeah I think your alittle too young but that's your decision.

Uconish is offline Member
    isnt fina a little rough for someone so young......Im 20 myself and i wouldnt think of using fina for at least a couple of years....theres no need to because the "weaker" steriods will be able to do just fine for you.....save the fina for when the "weaker" gear loses its power for you and you need a boost

My guy only has test eth on hand is there a huge difference between the eth and pro?, should i get it? Hey thanks guys you all have been a real good help.

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Muscular_Mike
    just looking for some quality size, i will worry about cutting around february. As for now just the size matters, i still diet just not as strict as i would in the summer months.
    kyno is 1cc per day
    dbol is 5 tabs per day
    and how welll will the fina work?
    are they 10mg tabs? I would run 40-50mg day.

they are 5mg tabs(white). So i should dose 8 per day?

Yeah, 25mg/day wont do much. You have enough to run 4 weeks+ at 40mg/day so you might as well do it.

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    UConnish Id assume your from UCONN if you are Ive never seen a college more loaded with juice in my life. My buddy goes there and he got me some shit in a day its not even an issue finding the stuff up there

i have 300 dbol total
    1 bottle of finaplix
    1 bottle of Test eth
    and the kynoselen is total garbage sorry to say, i got nothing out of it!

You can run the dbol at 50mg/day for 4 weeks, or lower the dose to run it longer. Howerver, run at least 40mg/day. As for the test, you basically have none. You can choose to run the test and fina simultaneously but (1) you will run out of fina pretty quick (2) you dont have enough test to run more than 250mg/week unless you have the 50ml jug. I suggest getting one more vial of test. THen you can run 500mg/week for 10 weeks, and run the fina at 75mg/day starting week 6 or 7, until you run out.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I would also go with prop at 100mg/EOD since you are trying to cut it will not make you hold as much water as the other esters. However that is exactly the same reason why I wouldn't take the dbol . You will get some good strength off it but you will be holding water because of it. Save it for a bulking cycle. And for the fina run it 75mg/ed near then end of the cycle. You will be much happier with the results by dropping the dbol while trying to cut.

Im not looking to cut up real good right now, im just trying to get that explosion massive look, then come february i will start the extreme cuttin phase. Yea my guy cant get me prop so i got the test eth instead.
    I am looking into getting haolstein too, is that as good as they say it is?

Devil Dog you think i should get more test?

Devil Dog you think i should get more test?
    It depends on several things. How many cycles you have done, what dose you used last cycle, your size, ect.

Regardless, if all you have is a 10ml vial, you can only run 250mg/week for 10 weeks. Since you say you want that massive look, 250mg/week is def not going to get you there. You should run 500mg/week of the test for 10 weeks and run the dbol at 50mg/day for weeks 1-10. If this is your first cycle though, you will be fine running 40mg/day. For a novice 50mg/day is a bit much and there's no point in using more than you need. If this is not your first cycle and you can get ahold of some EQ, I would add that to your cycle at 400mg/week (two 10ml vials of QV boldeon). So your cycle would be:

Novice
    Dbol 40mg/day, weeks 1-4
    test e 500/mg, weeks1-10

Not a Novice
    Dbol 50mg/day, weeks 1-4
    test e 500mg/week, weeks 1-10
    eq 400mg/week, weeks 1-10

See what some of the guys with more experience say too.

I was on EQ(ganabol 50 ml bottle) just had little results from it. Now I am going to put together a great cycle of 2 tests and finaplix with the dbol . Im 5 foot 10 178 pounds, used to be 236 pounds, but i became a personal trainer and started getting into this intense.

I was on EQ(ganabol 50 ml bottle) just had little results from it. Now I am going to put together a great cycle of 2 tests and finaplix with the dbol. Im 5 foot 10 178 pounds, used to be 236 pounds, but i became a personal trainer and started getting into this intense.
    How much eq did you use? With ganabol you would have had to pump 8cc's per week for it to work well. Gains from eq are more qualitative than quanitative. Also, because you are building quality muscle the gains arent as rapid as they could be. I would not jump on tren unless you have a few cycles under your belt. Since you are planning to cut in February you could leave it for that cycle.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    test 1-10 at 500
    dbol 1-4 at 30mgs
    deca1-10 or EQ 400
    if u cant get eq or deca bumpp up the t-enth.

what about anvar instead of eq?

Thread Information