Juicifer is offline Associate Member

when already retaining quite a bit of water from creatine. Are Dbol water gains seen?

Is the water retention from creatine held in a complete different way so that Dbol would make me gain water on top of the creatine if i still took the creatine? or if i stopped the creatine it would just keep that water in the same place or trade it for "dbol water" if you will? so if i only was gonna gain 5lbs of water from dbol and i stopped the creatine would i actually lose 5lbs in that time that i had no creatine or no muscle mass from dbol? I made that as clear as i could lol...i'm just using dbol as an example cuz thats the first thing on my cycle that will come into play and i'm stopping the creatine right before i do so...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    What else are you stacking it with? Most people won't use creatine during a cycle but prefer to use it after a cycle to help keep the gains.

The water retention from dbol goes all around, not just the muscles like creatine. It's common for your face and neck to retain water and look really puffy when on dbol, and even deca for that matter.

yeah i've been using it post cycle untill my next cycle to keep my weight and pumps up...i've actually made very good gains off cycle w/ just creatine...the thing is i dont retain very much water at all from roids...even test and dbol ...but creatine makes me retain a good amount so i don want to see the scale go down right when i start but it really doesn't matter...i just want to be prepared...i know i could overlap w/ the creatine but i want to make sure its still effective for post cycle recovery

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    How much dbol are you going to use?

35mg dbol (loefler so prolly closer to 30)....750mg test

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would think the water weight from that would probably be increased significantly over Creatine unless an anti-e is used.

i have anti E's ready...but i wont be taking them unless needed...roids dont make me retain much water

Thread Information