jjrnba is offline New Member

stopping body hair growth?

hey guys whats up, this is my first post, i've just been reading other posts for info. i needed but have this question. i have done two cycles and am about to start my third. body hair is increasing and i was just wondring if anyone had any ideas about any hair inhibitors that can stop hair growth or any ideas at all on ways to get rid of the hair rather than shaving and waxes. -jp

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    heh, good luck...bump

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Well you could try laser removal but i dont know how long it stays away.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    the igea hair removal system.. all it takes is a little patience.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey BigMikeJ you have any info on that system? Shit, going to get electrolasis treatments is FKN expensive...if I can buy something to do it myself then BRING IT ON.....I DETEST BODY HAIR, and nair smells like ass!

Blog Entries
    http://shop.store.yahoo.com/stephsun...oucngosaf.html

found it...IGIA Touch and Go Hair Removal System...or in other words, a home self electrolysis machine....I am def. buying one...has anyone else used one of these before?

sd11 is offline Banned
    im sold on that too majorpecs!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    from my understanding it supposed do away with unwanted hair for good, seems to be working so far

2xist is offline New Member
    How does this IGIA system work? Has anybody also tried it on their facial hair. I am interested but would like to know more before I purchase

mekler is offline Associate Member
    i dunno guys/gals... i've heard all that igia crap is just that... crap..

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Hey bros, just wanted to shed some light on the subject. Im a harry mofo and bought one of those Igia pieces of shit years back. The one I bought was the same principle with the gold tweezers and everything except it wasnt handheld in that it had to be plugged in. But regardless, that thing was crap. Every hair must be removed one by one, the gold tweezers have to touch the hair for a rediculous amount of time or the hair has to be plucked, and it just grew back for me. Maybe this one is more updated than the one I bought but I doubt it. Save your money, our just send it to me for more juice, it would be just as well spent IMO. It sucks for us harry SOBs as there really isnt anything cheap and easy for hair removal that doesnt smell like shit in the process!

Blog Entries
    Guys first of all let me tell you that the IGIA machine does use the proper electrolysis method by sending a current of electricity to the root of the hair follicle which does tend to eliminate the hair growth. BUT factor number one is that your body hair grows in three stages, so if you remove hair once permanently then it will grow back again (or seem to) but is actually different follicles....so if you are a really hairy mofo then it will take a long time to start seeing results....but they are out there for you to get!!

z28man is offline Junior Member
    I dont know, back when I bought that Igia thing I wasnt all that harry. Whenever I took out a hair that was by itself, Id look at the exact same spot and the hair grew back. It says they're supposed to grow back more fine and less dense but I didnt see it. I think the technology is there and in a few years we'll probably get something that works great but for now I would save your money on the Igia. Besides, if your not a harry mofo to begin with, wtf would you want something like this anyway. Just shave it if theres not that much.

Thread Information