hdrider135 is offline Banned

test levels on prop vs. enth

when your on test prop do you levels get as high as they would when on test e or cyp since the doces are so much higher? what are the advantages and disadvantages of doing prop

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hdrider135 View Post
    when your on test prop do you levels get as high as they would when on test e or cyp since the doces are so much higher? what are the advantages and disadvantages of doing prop
    The test level depends on the dose. The advatages of Test prop. are the 'faster' acting ester, which results in less water retention, making test p. a good lean mass builder.
    The major draw back is the frequency of shots, since have life is under 48 hours, EOD shots are mandatory.
    Some people complain that its painful shots, but I think that has to do with the compound it self or the injection accuracy.
    Other than that, it s great man. Test is the best

Smoke

cuz im on test e right now but im thinkin that i wanna do prop for my next cylce cuz i actually like shooting and i wanna do it more often and ive heard its a leaner cycle but i just wasnt sure if it would mean less gains tho

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hdrider135 View Post
    cuz im on test e right now but im thinkin that i wanna do prop for my next cylce cuz i actually like shooting and i wanna do it more often and ive heard its a leaner cycle but i just wasnt sure if it would mean less gains tho

Bccornut is offline Junior Member
    Shoot away bro im thinking about the prop and think thats quite a bit even though it could be worse...although needles dont bother me one bit...is it a rush or what from shooting to make you like it???

i dunno i just the way i feel afterwords and everything

Bccornut is offline Junior Member
    haha ok ill def have to let ya know if i end up with that kind of ordeal

SNUKA is offline Member
    do a google search for (roid calc) going by the default settings test prop shot everday at 75mg/day would lead to a total amount of test of 243mg at its highest point and remain level during week 3.

if you shot test cyp twice a week at 250mg it would yield 634mg total leveling off and remaining at the high during week 7. you can also see the active amount too.

i dunno if this is what you were looking for?

Thread Information