Mike62200 is offline Associate Member

finished cycle, how does it look

ok guys after alot of research and reading on here Ive finally got my cycle layed out. tell me how this looks. remember its my first time.

wk 1-10 test200 / 400mg week
    wk 1-5 deca300 / 600mg week
    wk 6-12 equi50 / 400mg week
    clomid/clenbuteral

this is the best I could do in my current price range. I have everything and will be starting monday. I'm just waiting on the clomid/clenbuteral. just wanted to know what you guys thought of my cycle, see if you had anymore suggestions before I start. thanks for the input.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    So you already bought your gear huh? Well this is why you should plan your cycle out BEFORE buying the gear...
    Your only running deca for 5 weeks and your only running eq for 7.
    Eq has to be run minimum 10. Deca takes 4 weeks to kick in.
    So basicly your gonna just be getting the effects of the deca and then it's gonna stop. Then you'll have to wait another 5 weeks for the Eq to kick in. So you'll be just getting into the "swing" w/ the Eq and bang..it's over.
    The test is ok where it's at. That's going to get you the most gains.
    This sounds like a cycle that guys at my gym do. They do one AS for 4 weeks then switch to another. Then when their done they whine about how they didn't gain 30lbs.
    I would run the deca @ 300mgs a week. That way at least you'll be on it longer. You don't need 600mgs of deca a week on your first cycle.
    Try to get another bottle of Eq also.
    Goodluck,

M

juiceon2 is offline New Member
    My reaction was the same - run deca through the whole cycle.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I vote that you stop deca at week 9 and run the test one week longer

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I vote that you hold off and research some more.....if you had done your homework, you would have known that running decca and eq for those short periods won't do jack but waste your money....

alright i will probably get another bottle of deca and run the test and deca through the whole cycle. or if I cant get the deca Ill get more equi and run the test and equi for the whole cycle. thanks for the help

jamotech is offline Member
    Originally posted by Mike62200
    alright i will probably get another bottle of deca ..
    I dont think ur getting the point bro, you have enough deca , just space it out over a longer period, like 8-9 weeks at 300-350mg a week, thats all you need first time, as for the equi leave it out until next cycle and run that for atleast 10 weeks, Ive never used it but ive read a lot of the experienced guys on the board stating that the longer you run eq the better, a larger dose is inferior to a smaller dose run longer, from what ive gathered.

Red5 is offline Associate Member
    I'm going be doing a similar cycle; Test 250mgs a week, Deca 200mgs a week for 12 weeks.I don't think you really need any more than that for a first cycle.Also, I think i'm correct in saying that you always want to run your test higher than your Deca in order to prevent the dreaded ' Deca Dick '.Anyway hope this helps, good luck and let us know your results.

so Im ok with the gear i have now, just spae the deca out at 300-350 a week and save the equi for another time. cool thanks

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    I agree with all the above. Deca for 10 weeks, EQ for 10 weeks, and raise the level of the test, lower the deca.

Thread Information