ripped_82 is offline Member

Can someone plz tell me how to bring ONE syringe on plane

Im leaving for my trip on Monday, and needed to know how to bring only one syringe on plane? I only need one since I am going to be drinking winny. Please respond through PM, or on this thread if you feel comfortable. Thanks.

desrin is offline New Member
    id think you would have better luck taking it in the bottle and then getting a syringe wherever you are going..

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Any chance (or is it too late) that you can just mail it to yourself at your destination? If it's too late for that i think the above suggestion is the best...now would not be a good time to be caught trying to get a sharp, concealable object aboard a plane.

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by BigGreen
    Any chance (or is it too late) that you can just mail it to yourself at your destination? If it's too late for that i think the above suggestion is the best...now would not be a good time to be caught trying to get a sharp, concealable object aboard a plane.
    Biggreen has a good point. (no pun intended) Are you going somewhere you can get a dart? If so, I would try to get one there bro.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't take it carry on (of course)
    Tape the pin itself to a key or a pen put it in the pocket of a pair of pants. You can put the syringe itself anywhere since it's plastic and won't show up on a x-ray machine.
    If the guy at the x-ray machine is paying attn all he'll only see is the key or pen outline anyway.
    Check the bag and your good to go.........
    Goodluck,

M

still growin is offline Member
    but what good is a syringe without a pin on it? Is this what you mean, or just the syringe?

Mastiff is offline Member
    When you get where you are going put the pin back on the syringe. I still wouldn't do it. I'd just blow off the shot. Take a heavy shot just before you leave for the airport, take another one as soon as you get back. If I was going to take it, I wouldn't put it in a carry on bag. Put it in checked luggage. They are death on sharp objects brought into the cabin with you.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Check it in. If you get caught trying to bring it on board, you better be ready to be detained for a few days at least.

4plates is offline Banned
    why not just crack it open and dump it in your mouth.you dont need a syringe or pin?

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    i agree , its foolish to think you willget a pin on the plan, unless you are diabetic and i am sure that they have certain procedures for thm too.
    however if all fails. try this put the pin with the cap on it wrapped in somthing sterol inside the sole of your shoes so that it cant be seen. also but the syringe, do exactly what mbaraso said to do with the pen idea its a good idea. i dont think the pin would show up on the xray, if its in the sole of your shoes.

if you dont bring one, i am sure u cant get one somewhere down where ever u are going!!!!!!!, offer big money for cheep things u will get what u need.

latman49 is offline Member
    DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT try to hide it in your shoes. I flew a few weeks ago and they made me take off my shoes and a guy looked them over and gave them back. They do that shit now since that guy tried to blow up a plane with his shoes. If they found a sharp object in your shoe you will be up a creek. Just tell the girl when you check your bags that you are a diabetic and have supplies in your bag(not carry-on). It is ok to put pins in the luggage that you check. I have a diabetic uncle and he has no probs.....he just tells the girl at the front that they are in there along with the rest of his meds.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I think what latman49 says is the best idea. Just tell them the truth (well, not steroids but that u have needles for diabetic purposes). And she will prbbly be okay with it. BUT, if they even then tell u no, then just stick with finding one where you are going. I mean, it's gotta be possible. Fuck, you could even go to some local med. clinic and just offer the doctor there like 20 bux US for a pin, i'm pretty sure he'll give it to u.

However, if your DAMN DESPERATE, I'd say what you could maybe do, is take a pen, an expensive looking pen, cut the ink off, and put the pin with it's cover inside the pen, and keep it ON you. So when you get to the metal detectors, you take your keys, your pen, and put them in that little basket, i really DOUBT they will UNSCREW the pen and look inside it. I think someone mentioned this here right? I prbbly missed the post or something, anywho, that's prbbly the best thing u can do. Just DON'T hide it on u, cuz if they search u, u'r fucked. U don't wanna see those rubber gloves!!!

T$sMechamT/A is offline Junior Member
    DO NOT PUT them in the soles of your shoes... bad idea you will get busted. follow latmans advice

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    I have flown many times within the last year and if I need to carry a syringe I just put the needle in my shaving cream bag with nail clippers and stuff like that and load into your suitcase then put the syringe part somewhere else in your bag. Just make sure it's not in your carry on. I have never seen anybody get checked for what's in there check in luggage. The only thing they are worried about there is explosives and shit like that.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    REPEAT: Do not put it in your shoes. I just got back into town and had to take off my shoes, and they put them through the metal detector by themselves for some reason. Sure way to get busted there.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I think Latman had the best idea.

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    sorry, that was some bad advice from me, didnt realize they were checking shoes.. sorry bro!!!!!!

latman has the best idea,

Sauceboy is offline New Member
    Dude I would not even attempt to take anothing sharp on a plane hell it's like a federal offense and you would rather be caught with roids. Trying to board a plane with a needle and you get caught would not be pretty you would have to prove for medical reasons that you need this.

Balducci is offline New Member
    Ok, I read this really quick so maybe I overlooked it, but where do you put the amp/s or bottle/s of your gear? Would they notice that?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bald I personally wouldn't attempt to fly w/ gear. If you were to take it w/ you then you should put it in checked luggage, not carry on.
    The best advice is: Not to be on a cycle if you have a trip coming up....

M

bOBeRt is offline New Member
    But say you're visting a certain country, could you put a couple 10ml or so in your shaving bag? Don't think that'd be a prob, as long as you don't carry on. (I'm not talking getting 100 amps, just a single cycle maybe, rebottled if necessary)

Just my $0.02
    bOB

Thread Information