Thread: anygood

storrm is offline New Member

anygood

i just resently got back from mexico and i picked up some andriol 40 mg pills ther are red and they have the letters org on them and dv3 are they any good!!!!!!!!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    probably good gear, but won't do you any good. You have to take a lot of them for them to be effective.

thanks man i herd that from a guy i know he said to talk like 320 mg a day thanx

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Andriol is very toxic at higher doses bro and not very effective compared to other orals like D-Bol... Takes a much higher dose to be effective... Plus to many side effects for the gains you'll get from it...

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Yep, listen to buff. Better off usind dbol .

anygood

thanx guys i know d-bol are better its just that i spent my money on the andriol in mexico because i could buy them over the counter at the phamacis and thats the only drug i could get that i could smuggle on the airplaine back with me. oh well i have it so i might as well take it with somthing else i'm just not sure what??????????????

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Storm if ya got those back on the plane w/ you why couldn't you get anything else on the plane? lol

well i was going to bring back some liquid but i wassn't sure how to and the last thing i wanted was to get butsted for juice on my honey moon. so i just put the pills in a vitamin bottle it worked.............lol

lmao @ smuggling steriods on your honeymoon. Holy god imagine getting caught and her having to call her folks saying "hey mom wire us some $ for bail we got caught smuglling drugs back into the country"

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    lmao @ smuggling steriods on your honeymoon. Holy god imagine getting caught and her having to call her folks saying "hey mom wire us some $ for bail we got caught smuglling drugs back into the country"

So true... my girl would kill me... I think I'd rather stay in jail then deal with her on that one...

You would never hear the end of it for the rest of your life....That's if she stayed with you lol

Thread Information