bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member

help with gyno/nolvadex

hey guys

I'm just about to start my 5th week of dbol /prop/drive cycle, dbols finished at the end of week 3. I'm currently taking 20mg nolvadex . My nipples are very sensitive, no lumps, but if I push on them, they hurt. A burning sensation about a week ago started, so I started with the usual 40mg dose, then 20mg until symptoms subside. Well, I've 5 days into it now (40, 20, 20, 20, 20), and this morning I woke up and they're hurting more than they did yesterday. I did shoot yesterday morning, so this could be the reason, however, I would of at least thought the symptoms would of gone away by now. How much longer should I take 20mg? For the first week in my cycle, the scales didnt move. Could nolvadex be hindering my weight? What should I do?

HELP!

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    Bump. This guy needs help.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd take it back up to 40 mg's for a while. Sounds like you are going to need to invest in arimidex for your next cycle. How much prop are you taking?

prop is at 100mg/eod .. I'll start 40mg immediately until symptoms die, then drop down to 20mg again, and i'll see how I go. Will this hinder my gains? I've just started week 5 , with 5 more to go

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    It could hinger ur gains slightly yes bro... But only quite minimal, but its better to be safe and get rid of the Gyno symptoms and lose a pound or two, than risk getting gyno and have to have the surgery, yer i would also bump it back to 40 till things get a bit better and then drop it back down..

And msg me ya bum , unless its me that didn't u last time, then ask me to msg ya in that case but think its you

Talk to ya soon Bro..

Jaguar

true that.. considering ordering some yohimburn as well due to my nipples always being puffy.

4plates is offline Banned
    i would start taking 80 mg for a few days then 40 till sides go away,then run it at 20 mg throughout!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, keep taking 20mgs of Nolv throughout ur cycle. Even maybe up to a month post cycle as well. U could bump it up to 40mgs until symtoms go away and then drop back to 20mgs.

OG

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    I hate to ask the obvious, but are you sure you got good nolva? If so, then run the nolva at 80mg for 3-4 days and then 40mg for 3-4 days. Sounds like you are really prone to symptoms.

Yeah its good nolva. I walked into the chemist myself and got it. Woke up this morning, nipples are hurting a little if I press them. Going to up it to 80mg for a few days, then down to 40... *cross fingers* I first had gyno form through puberty, went to the doc, and he said "Yeh, it takes time, it will go away". I ended up with permanent puffy nipples.... fucker

Thread Information