ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Clear this up about Gyno...

1- Is gyno always going to have a hard lump behind the nipples?

2- What are the signs of Pre-Gyno?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    PRe-signs are puffy tender nipples, or small hard lump bout the size of a pea MAYBE smaller.

i had a hard lump and used the letro treatment and i dont have a lump anymore. Now i have a lump in my other nipple and its been at least 6 months since ive touch anabolics. Just my luck.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thanks bro. Any other experiences?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    I just noticed my nipples being really sensitive, and hurt to touch.

Waited ttttttoooooooo long, and now I have pretty good size hard lumps behind both.

Having surgery done in June

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    ^^^^^^^^^

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    does the surgery remove the breast tissue? so u will no longer get gyno? I dont have gyno but i am interested in removing the tissue that contain the cells receiving estrogen.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    PRe-signs are puffy tender nipples, or small hard lump bout the size of a pea MAYBE smaller.

i had a hard lump and used the letro treatment and i dont have a lump anymore. Now i have a lump in my other nipple and its been at least 6 months since ive touch anabolics. Just my luck.
    and what are you going to do to get rid of it?

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biodiversity View Post
    does the surgery remove the breast tissue? so u will no longer get gyno? I dont have gyno but i am interested in removing the tissue that contain the cells receiving estrogen.
    first off if you dont have gyno, dont get the surgery. if you do get it you will more than likely have a concave chest which is in my opion worse. If it does get out of hand and its more tissue than glad consider ultrasonic lipo. apparently this procedure cotterizes the glad (ie scars over the receptors) and limits the amount of receptors that estrogen binds to. But then again i have a friend who had it done about 3 years ago, and hes had flair ups since then

CsB
    CsB is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post

what about a spot under the nipple area? does that count?

it can start directly under or right next to it or under it, either way its gyno

CsB
    CsB is offline New Member
    would this spot/lump appear in the early stages of the cycle?

it very well could, dave palumbo said after his first shot of test prop within a week he had gyno

biodiversity is offline Associate Member
    thats pretty fast! I am happy that I run nolva 20mg ed during all my cycle, might hinder gains yes but its better than gyno.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I got gyno and I wasnt even on anything. Im narrowing it down to a huge spike in natural test levels and low prolactin levels as my sex drive was thru the roof...almost like i was on cycle. Yes i have a lump right underneath the aerola (sp?) to the left of the actual nipple. And yes you can form a lump about the size of a pea in the early stages. My nipples both are sensative right now so i increased my dose of adex to .25ED instead of EOD....currently running an experimental cycle of dbol and IGF1 which is NOT good going into with gyno but seems to be under control now and ill take care of it after cycle with letro. I know how i react while using any type of aromatizing hormones and having gyno and i also know the consequences that could happen. Im taking precautionary steps day to day to see how things work out. Some people can reduce the size of their gyno with nolva at 20mg per day if its not that bad already. LEtro is by far the better option actaully stopping the aromatose enzyme wich will prevent the gland from feeding off of estrogen which in turn will starve the gland shrinking it to about nothing.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biodiversity View Post
    No it doesn't, I have gyno surgery in 06. Still have some scarring but it's not bad. My nips are still regaining feeling in them and it feels as if there is a empty spot if you poke them.

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    so signs of gyno would be senstive nipples, puffy nips, lump, anything else, because i may just be really paranoid because i don't have any of these signs but i keep thinking its going to come get me. i head case and am very paranoid about certain things and make issues were they aren't any.

bump

bumpdi-dumpty

jlbspd is offline Junior Member
    Bro, im due for my 4th shot of Test E today. This is my 1st ever cycle and 2 wks in i started noticing my nipples being a lil puffy. Not bad but noticeable when you have a personal vantage point to view them lol. No sensitivity or lumps, just like my nips have a lil fluid/fat...im sure im just as paranoid as you so any changes freak me out lol......
    Big, Shifty and others advise to take LDex at .25 eod for a wk to see what happens. If no change ill up it to ed. Im also on Dbol and not sure how this might affect it.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    There's a lot of conjecture within this thread, only some of which is true.

--------------

To answer some of these questions, here is what I've learned from numerous and extensive medical journal study on the condition. Gyno can: be uni- or bi-lateral, in one or both breasts; may or may not be in the form of a nodule, i.e. lump; may or may not be symmetrical, i.e. round and/or the same size or constitution in both breasts; pre-symptoms are correctly identified throughout the thread; surgery may or may not remove breast tissue along with gyno as this is contingent upon the severity of the condition, i.e. whether it is a mere fatty tissue covering, a more significant nodule, or a fully glandular embedded version of either and; "YES" you can still get gyno in the same breast after surgery!

Contrary to popular belief, the actual cause of gyno is a simple hormonal imbalance in the very delicate test/estro ratio that favors overall estrogen levels, i.e. any of them including prolac, and progest. This is also the reason many aas users contract it post-cycle, during which time synthetic test levels are degrading or absent, but natty has yet to be restored...making PCT that much more important as a means of minimizing estro amounts (SERMs via receptor attachment & blocking, and AIs via reduced production). Plus, synthetic test though obviously a part of negative feedback is also increases estro levels, as the body futilely attempts to stabilize the ratio (hence aromatization & estro sides). This is the consensus among scientists in the field and in support of this far simpler explanation, I've even seen a New England Journal of Medicine article in which gyno was suddenly and profoundly present in little kids who simply used topical lavender or tea tree oils or shampoos, agents that unbeknownst to their parents naturally increased estrogen amounts. Hard to believe..."Prepubertal Gynecomastia Linked to Lavender and Tea Tree Oils" Derek V. Henley, Ph.D., Natasha Lipson, M.D., Kenneth S. Korach, Ph.D., and Clifford A. Bloch, M.D. http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/short/356/5/479

Correction of the aforementioned imbalance WILL arrest further gyno development, in some cases reversing and completely resolving it. Sadly, this is not often the case and certainly not applicable to steroid use , in that ending a cycle WILL NOT combat existing gyno. So what can effectively combat this? Think of it like you do fat cells. We know that we can't burn or eliminate them without liposuction or injected dissolving lipo agents, but we can starve them into deflation. Similarly, without a healthy estrogen supply, gyno can be starved out of existence causing this unwelcomed (in the male body) condition to begin to deteriorate and if given enough time and consistency eventually resolve either completely or to a visually unperceivable and more than satisfactory size. This can be achieved with Letro, Nolva, Aromasin , or some DHTs, however Clomid and A-dex are NOT good for this purpose. My complete research report on the subject including a thoroughly disclosed and soundly cited (every step of the way) history, causation, along with numerous journal study/article results and implications (both general and steroid -induced specific), most effective combative individual drug dosages, in conjunction with concurrent and sequential combinations, as well as pending personal case study findings on willing aas gyno sufferers will be sold to and available on Steroid.com once completed should the site desire it. If not, I'll direct you to the site that does purchase these rights, til then keep up the fight and don't give in to the knife...not just yet!
    Last edited by magic32; 05-30-2008 at 12:39 PM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

good stuff magic, been waiting for something to be cleared up. So far im in the clear but we don't know what is to come about in the next couple of months..

Garbanzo Dude is offline Member
    Hey Magic good info as always!!....What do you think about the use of A-dex at first signs of Gyno.....or running a .25mg maintenance dose thorughout the cycle? Many people seem to use A-dex for this purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Dude View Post
    Hey Magic good info as always!!....What do you think about the use of A-dex at first signs of Gyno.....or running a .25mg maintenance dose thorughout the cycle? Many people seem to use A-dex for this purpose.
    This can be achieved with Letro, Nolva, Aromasin , or some DHTs, however Clomid and A-dex are NOT good for this purpose

DS21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankieJJ23 View Post
    This can be achieved with Letro, Nolva, Aromasin, or some DHTs, however Clomid and A-dex are NOT good for this purpose

If I am reading magic's reply right, he is saying that a-dex will not work to get rid of gyno that has already formed, but the guy asked if will work to prevent it while on cycle, and I have to say it will. I was getting really sensitive and I started using .25mgs ed for a few days and it went away. Now I am using .25mgs eod. I don't know if you will see this BIG, but thanks again for that recommendation!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DS21 View Post
    If I am reading magic's reply right, he is saying that a-dex will not work to get rid of gyno that has already formed, but the guy asked if will work to prevent it while on cycle, and I have to say it will. I was getting really sensitive and I started using .25mgs ed for a few days and it went away. Now I am using .25mgs eod. I don't know if you will see this BIG, but thanks again for that recommendation!
    Agreed.
    A-dex is a legitimate AI and will reduce estrogen so some people may experience limited success with early symptoms, but it shouldn't be considered strong enough to effectively reverse existing gyno. Like I said, I've read volumes on this topic. Here's a very good comparative study, as well as decent pubertal one to this effect:

Conclusion
    Anastrozole did not significantly reduce the incidence of bicalutamide-induced gynecomastia and breast pain. In contrast, tamoxifen was effective, without increasing adverse events, at least in the short-term follow-up. These data support the need for a larger study to determine any effect on mortality.
    http://jco.ascopubs.org/cgi/reprint/23/4/808
    Pubertal gynecomastia is thought to result from transient imbalances between estrogen and androgen concentrations. Anastrozole (ARIMIDEX ), a potent and selective aromatase inhibitor, decreases estrogen and increases testosterone concentrations in pubertal boys. The safety and efficacy of anastrozole for the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia were evaluated. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 80 boys, aged 11–18 yr, with pubertal gynecomastia that had not reduced over a 3-month interval, subjects received either anastrozole (1 mg) or placebo once daily for 6 months...In patients with pubertal gynecomastia, no significant difference in the percentage of patients with a 50% or greater reduction in total breast volume, as calculated from ultrasonography measurements, was demonstrated between the anastrozole and placebo groups.
    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/reprint/89/9/4428
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information