GixxerChick is offline Female Member

Clen not working?

I'm posting this here because the females' forum is apparently dead

How long does it usually take to see results with clen ?

I've been on it for almost 2 weeks, tapered up to 100 mcg dose. I've been stuck at the exact same body weight and body fat % with very minor fluctuations. I'm 5'6", 118 lbs, 20% body fat. Would like to get my body fat % down.

I eat healthy- low fat, moderate to high protein, moderate carbs, and do about 30 minutes to 1 hour of cardio almost every day. I take taurine, potassium, vitamin C, and a multi-vitamin daily, and drink a lot of fluids.

I have very negligable side effects at 100 mcg... very rarely cramps and only very minor shakes if I'm trying to do something requiring precision with my hands.

Why am I not seeing any results?

Does anyone know of any contraindictions with using phentermine during the 2 weeks off? I can't find any information on whether or not phentermine is a beta agonist. I lost 23 pounds using phentermine previously, I really don't like using it though.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    were did you get your clen ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Im curious you taking tabs or a liquid form

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GixxerChick View Post

I've been on it for almost 2 weeks, tapered up to 100 mcg dose. I've been stuck at the exact same body weight and body fat % with very minor fluctuations. I'm 5'6", 118 lbs, 20% body fat. Would like to get my body fat % down.

I eat healthy- low fat, moderate to high protein, moderate carbs, and do about 30 minutes to 1 hour of cardio almost every day. I take taurine, potassium, vitamin C, and a multi-vitamin daily, and drink a lot of fluids.

I have very negligable side effects at 100 mcg... very rarely cramps and only very minor shakes if I'm trying to do something requiring precision with my hands.

Does anyone know of any contraindictions with using phentermine during the 2 weeks off? I can't find any information on whether or not phentermine is a beta agonist. I lost 23 pounds using phentermine previously, I really don't like using it though.
    If u r at 100 mcg/day and u weigh 118 lbs. and all you got is minor cramps and minor shakes then all i can say your Clen is FAKE.
    i'm 220 lbs, at 100 mcg, my hands shakes like i'm off-roading

I'm not sure where it came from because someone bought it for me... its a pink, slightly sweet-tasting liquid in a spray bottle with a goofy clip-art label that looks a lot like the ones on the ar-r site... dunno if I'm allowed to write the company name on the label here?

is it possible my beta receptors were already down-regulated from phentermine use prior to taking the clen ? i am having trouble finding solid information on phentermine... guess I'll have to hit up pubmed...

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    i doubt your receptors were downregulated unless you ran phentermine directly before starting the clen as your beta receptors will upregulate themselves given time, personally i run clen for 8-10 weeks straight with the benedryl or keto method, which i'm doing right now

have you been checking your temp to see if it has increased or your bp

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Feel free to post here in the "male" forum whenever you want.

2 weeks is too early to notice something, clen can be taken for several weeks so people don't bother about especting results quickly.

Just keep your work on and you'll see results as long as your diet is strict enough.

Should I up the dose?

I guess I should start checking my temperature.

How long does it usually take to see results? With phentermine I was losing like 1/2 lb every other day and not even excercising.

Also, I am doing about 3-4 non-stop hours of cardio 3 nights a week now... just got a go-go dancing job at a night club, lol. It's frickin' intense, I'm in horrible shape. Really need to work on my cardio.

I stopped taking the clen for a few days because I tire a lot faster dancing on the clen than without it... debating whether I'll continue or not... should I upregulate and use clen non-stop or do the 2-weeks-on / 2-weeks-off thing?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    running it straight through or two on two off is preference, though there is a study that shows that two on two off doesn't optimize clen 's potential as much as running it straight does

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    My wife did it for 6 weeks, she cardio'd ed and 2x eod and lost 30 lbs. She saw results almost immediately. First couple of days it was water weight .

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GixxerChick View Post

have you been monitoring your WAKING body temp?

one8nine is offline Banned
    good luck

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    I suggest taking benadryl for 2-3 days.... take a week off and then start again. that might shock your body into accepting it again.

Thread Information