MyHugeness is offline New Member

Talking a little help with this stack please.

hey whats up guys...i was wondering what any experienced people would think about this.....stack with sust and d-bols with a cycle of clomid of coarse.....4 week cycle of sust(250mg,500mg,500mg,250mg) including 4 weeks of d-bol(25mg/day)...end with the clomid...expecting to gain about 10-15lbs...im 5'10 225lbs 7% body fat work out everyday good diet...this is my 4th cycle but ive been off for about a year due to shoulder injury. any help or comments would be appreciated.
    thanks

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    You will need to run the sust at least 8weeks to get anything out of it. It doesn't usually kick in until week 4. Also run it at 500mg/ew all the way through, no need to pyramid. The Dbol would kick it off nicely in the beginning.

MAX30

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to take the sust for 8-12 weeks for it to do any good. I would say do this.

Sust weeks 1-10 @ 500mg pers week
    d-bol weeks 1-4 @ 30mg ed
    clomid and have anti-E on hand.

calpersuasion21 is offline New Member
    I think adding deca or eq to the stack if you just run the sust by its self after week 4 you probably wont be very happy. Dont pyramid the sust it kinda tappers off itself due to the unique test blend. Good luck.

Thread Information