CRAPNAME is offline New Member

Please Help! EQ Cycle

Hi there. First post here. I've been researching over the last month or so and think I've got a pretty good idea what I want to use for my first cycle. I'm still a bit unsure due to a lot of contradictary information I've read so would love some advice!!!

I want to use steroids to gain strength and athletic performance. I DO want to gain muscle but that is secondary to the benefits I want to gain from taking Equipoise (EPO increase, bone density to reduce injury etc). I understand that an EQ only cycle would shut me down so considering a 250ml dose of test to compliment.

So

Week 1-12 Test E 250mg
    Week 1-12 Equipoise 200/400mg (any thoughts on dose?)
    Week 9-12 Winny/Stromba 3 tabs a day (30mg a day)
    I'm debating using an ECA stack and creatine throughout as I think it shouldn't interfere?

My main priority is running a safe-as-possible cycle and to make strength gains which I can keep. Another aim is to keep the cost down so not considering primobolan .

My training during the cycle will be 15 miles per day biking (getting to work), rugby training twice a week and the usual weights (chest & tri day one, back and bi day 2 etc)

Any thoughts? Esp side effect wise. I'm especially worried about going bald! ha ha.

I'd really appreciate your help so I can get ready to start my first cycle! I have researched PCT but any ideas specific to my plan would be great also.

Thank you
    Last edited by CRAPNAME; 05-16-2008 at 12:39 PM.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    ok...before i comment i have toi ask

stats? age? bf%? height? weight?

age = 26 bf = 13-15% (put a bit on after injury) height = 5'9 175.5cm weight 12 1/2 stone (170lb ish)
    Last edited by CRAPNAME; 05-16-2008 at 11:27 AM.

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    why are you throwing oral winn in there? with this being your first cycle i would just stick to the EQ and Test

i would shoot the test every 3 1/2 days...meaning if you took it monday morning then do it again thurs night...it stays in you system alonger...as well as the eq

for your pct check out the pct forum..they have some good stuff in there...also i would get some letro (most ppl here would recomend arimidex ) on had in case of gyno...just good to keep it there b/c u never know

also remember to keep your cardio and diet up..that is the key for getting ripped

Thank you! Appreciate the advice. I'll avoid the winn.

Do you advise shooting the test every 3 1/2 days because it's a low dose?

Is 250mg test and 200mg EQ effective for first cycle or should I up the EQ to 400?

Thanks again.
    Last edited by CRAPNAME; 05-16-2008 at 12:39 PM.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    You seriously wany to use that as your 1st cycle, but youv'e done some research???Seriously mate, 1st cycle test only imo, the point here is one compound.
    Take a step back here mate, what if you got some bad sides, what steroid is causing them, huh!!!, i'm not sure your ready for steroids if you think thats a good 1st cycle.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    You seriously wany to use that as your 1st cycle, but youv'e done some research???Seriously mate, 1st cycle test only imo, the point here is one compound.
    Take a step back here mate, what if you got some bad sides, what steroid is causing them, huh!!!, i'm not sure your ready for steroids if you think thats a good 1st cycle.
    You should post a few more mate...i like ya

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    You should post a few more mate...i like ya
    Cheers watch this space,lol, i'll get the beer in.

Thread Information