MAX30 is offline Associate Member

Is it possible I am actually feeling the effects of Test Cyp already?

Get this, for the last 2 day's I've had some mild night sweats, crazy ass dreams and the sex drive is out of control. I've only been on Tets Cyp 500mg/ew for almost 2 weeks. Bear in mind I am not a youngster excited because he's on his first cycle, I'm a patient person who thinks things out logically (well most of the time anyway). The only reason I say that is because I don't think it's in my head it really seems like a physical thing. So with all that said, am I loosing it or is it possible. All thoughts would be greatly appreciated at this point.

MAX30

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    I think it could be kicking in a little. I had the same things in week 2 of Enan and I was def not expecting it as in waiting for effects. My nuts did a little yo-yo thing for a few days as well.

I say this bc I am under the impression that En and Cyp are relatively the same thing.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    they are pretty much the same, one has one more carbon, no biggie...ive been on enant750 for almost 4 weeks now and im not feeling much else rather than mood swings, irritability, minor strength increases, and hardness...i doubt after 2 weeks your feeling cyp, a tad possably, but its more than likely placebo...

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    It's possible but not likely. Probably just mental.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I felt my anabolic edge after just 2 weeks. I started the 4th wk today @ 400mg/enan 300mg/deca and I know for me at least, I felt a little extra strength after the first week. Nothing to brag about, but you definitely start to feel something. Especially mentally, you will feel somewhat different. For me, I'm restless, irritable, sex drive off the roof, insomnia, and confrontational.

TNT has a great post about this topic, do a search. He posted a graph that shows some good info.

hammerhead is offline Member
    I definitely feel effects by the end of week 2 but i've been doing sustenon which is a blend of 4 esters some of it rather short-acting. Actually I feel the sex drive within the first few days! My appetite is out of control by the end of the first week! The very first day I start to get acne. If you're anything like me bro you're feeling the effects.

Originally posted by hammerhead
    I definitely feel effects by the end of week 2 but i've been doing sustenon which is a blend of 4 esters some of it rather short-acting. Actually I feel the sex drive within the first few days! My appetite is out of control by the end of the first week! The very first day I start to get acne. If you're anything like me bro you're feeling the effects.
    The sust has prop in it, so that's why you feel it so fast. But HEY, do you get a big appetite while your on just sust?? I know about the notorious EQ hunger, but I'm in week 4 deca /test enan and I find it hard to down too much food. I find it hard to eat too much at once, or eat too many times in a day. Usually I'll be full after the second chicken breast, makes it hard to get my protein.

hammerhead is offline Member
    I got a major hunger rage from deca /sustenon. The in-between-meals hunger is worse on EQ but even without it my appetite is out of control. Once the test kicks in I cannot eat enough at any meal. No matter how much I eat I want to eat more. The only reason I stop eating is because i've planned out how much i'm going eat every meal - trying to keep the gains lean you know. I love it! I'm only talking about 4 or 5 thousand calories a day. That may not be alot to you.

Yeah, 4-5 thousand is kinda on the low end I think. I try to stay around there, but that because I don't want to gain too much fat. Its hard to pack in the calories when your not eating much fat! I can't lie though, today I downed three cheese burgers at dinner. It was either that or dog chops, or the red shit on nasty pasta, or sick ass pizza without any tomato sauce.

I guess my hunger is growing, but I'm definitely not able to eat much compared to how much I need to be eating!

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    Well whatever it is, I like it and so does the wife. hehe.

MAX30

Thread Information