Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WannaBeHuge08 is offline New Member

Good post

I totally agree with that post but you know everyone has to start somwhere so you cant blame the ones who are really in here trying to learn from all of you who have had alot of experiance. becuase thats exactly what i am doing i mean ive been wanting to do this for a long time and i thought i had read everything i could have read about steroids then i came here and i learn somthing new everytime i come on this site sooooo for everyone out there who is not willing to listen and learn from the ones on here who know read his post over and over and over and over again but to me for everyone else just continue to question and learn from these people becuase they know!

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBeHuge08
    I totally agree with that post but you know everyone has to start somwhere so you cant blame the ones who are really in here trying to learn from all of you who have had alot of experiance. becuase thats exactly what i am doing i mean ive been wanting to do this for a long time and i thought i had read everything i could have read about steroids then i came here and i learn somthing new everytime i come on this site sooooo for everyone out there who is not willing to listen and learn from the ones on here who know read his post over and over and over and over again but to me for everyone else just continue to question and learn from these people becuase they know!
    that is very smart of you, I feel everyone should really understand all the risks involved with steroid use and understanding the drug before they even consider using them. You can't just jump into something like this blindly.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    that is very smart of you, I feel everyone should really understand all the risks involved with steroid use and understanding the drug before they even consider using them. You can't just jump into something like this blindly.
    yeah exactly! what is PCT? nolva for gyno...whats gyno....

deca only cycles...get these posts over and over! and they refuse to listen
    oral only cycles!

**** you get the point

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    yeah exactly! what is PCT? nolva for gyno...whats gyno....

deca only cycles...get these posts over and over! and they refuse to listen
    oral only cycles!

**** you get the point
    Yeah you forgot the "can you drink winny"

I think the SEARCH button is the greatest thing on this site, if i ever do have a question I find the search button usually gives me the answer to my question by finding a past thread. People need to know that chances are your question has been asked many(many, many, many) times before. I think the only time I really post a thread is if it is for a cycle critique.

IMO, you should put a "limit" on using yes, but not a "dont use unless you're at least 21." with proper research and training done before hand, and to add you're done growing, a 18-up should be fine.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    remember that the girls u think u will get will probably leave you with someone with a BBP (Bigger, better, picture).
    Then you just need to get bigger and leaner so the bitches dont leave

Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    IMO, you should put a "limit" on using yes, but not a "dont use unless you're at least 21." with proper research and training done before hand, and to add you're done growing, a 18-up should be fine.
    your not fully developed at 18 and thats a fact, and by putting a limit on it wont change that. your hormonal system is not fully developed. why would you want to put something in your body when test levels are sky high at 18. either way your doing some serious damage.

Juice a go-go is offline Junior Member
    Bump

yeah, some people arent fully developed at 18, that is a fact, but not everyone is NOT developed at 18. your body do with it as you want, just be smart. as in serious damage? i think you're kinda going a little far out there. i think someone knows when they're done with puberty, and i also think they know if they "should" be starting AAS, its just the fact that they listen to the advice given to them...
    Last edited by )(PimP JuicE)(; 07-06-2004 at 09:41 AM.

yeah, some people arent fully developed at 18, that is a fact, but not everyone is NOT developed at 18. your body do with it as you want, just be smart. as in serious damage? i think you're kinda going a little far out there. i think someone knows when they're done with puberty, and i also think they know if they "should" be starting AAS, its just the fact that they listen to the advice given to them...
    mate do you research as to whether you are fully delevoped at 18 and get back to me, your hormonal system is isnt. how do they know when they are fully developed? how old are you if you say your a teen....

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    Bump

Aragorn
    I knew Vigo juiced. Ha!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yeah. All 18 year olds just know when they're grown up. Try asking any teen that question. The answer is Yes regardless of the truth.

regardless of age, the fact is that you should have a great foundation before you jump on AS not the other way around.

throughts went through my head about jumping on AS when i was younger but i was smart enough not to, and i am so ****en happy and relieve that i didnt, there are alot of guys out there that regret it.

bump

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    holy sh!t this thread is old

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    holy sh!t this thread is old
    it will stand the test of time!

don't know why it was brought back from the dead but its great advice i'm 18 and have cycled b4 and already regret it and am afraid of complications i might have in the future wish i would have found this board last year.

it will stand the test of time!

- as well it should, its good adivce not to start 2 young

Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    don't know why it was brought back from the dead but its great advice i'm 18 and have cycled b4 and already regret it and am afraid of complications i might have in the future wish i would have found this board last year.
    thats why i bumped it back up mate, i guess i do it when i hear young guys well alot of them flood the board, with i am 18, i want to do a deca or dbol only cycle

lol yeah man I did a test deca drol cycle last year, i got fvckin amazing gains because i know how to train and had my diet in check and i kept it all with my PCT but now looking back on it i'm like oooo sh!t.......this is gonna come back at me full throttle in 10 yrs. I actually stopped my 2nd cycle afew weeks into it cause it finally hit me how incredibly bad this was.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm gonna go bac to my original statement in this thread

**** you kids!

brettdawge is offline New Member
    for all you guys out there that think that this board makes gear use look glamarous are wrong. alot of the bros on here that offer advise and are planning or have completed cycles have years and years of experience and education behind them. too often u see young guys or even older guys with little to no training experience looking to start a cycle. alot of you then get upset when some of the bros offer u advise that u dont want to hear. just know its because people on this board, unlike many others out there, care, and care enough to tell you the way it really is.

steriod use can lead to health risks, risks that can be minimised with the right knownledge and precautions being take.

just remember everything comes in time. being 18 and thinking you are old enough is wrong, listen to what others have to say, not everything will be what you want to hear, but its because we are here to help each other out. the guys in the gym are big because of years of training and dedication, NOT just the gear. gear is not the answer to getting big just so u can look good with your friends or look good on the beach. remember that the girls u think u will get will probably leave you with someone with a BBP (Bigger, better, picture). dont think gear is your answer to solving alot of your problems, because it isnt, it may add to your problems.

not meaning to step on any feet, but just a heads up to all bro's to be careful.

peaker
    U would make a good mod... Ever thought about it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information