Chris75 is offline New Member

so small and so little

Hello,

I just want to inform you that I have received my sustanon ampules this afternoon. They look exactly like the one Microbrew posted in the steroid -picture section. Even the batchnumber and expiration date are the same. Is that possible? I mean I live on the other side of the world. Well, go figure.

And it looks so small and so little. I almost can imagine that so little stuff can have an impact on my body.

I have an another not related question. What is 'milkthissle'?

Thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah well in week 5 or 6 you'll see what those little guys can do. And yes the batch # and exp date can be the same. Why couldn't it be?
    Milkthissle is a liver protectant used when your taking any 17aa steriod like d-bol, winny, anavar , drol etc.... Start it 10 days before you start your cycle.
    What else are u stacking the Sus with? Do you have all the nessesities like clomid etc??

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    Yeah thats what I thought too. Had the same thoughts about the dbol

MBaraso,

I am running 500 mg sustanon from week 1 through 8. And I am also running 25 mg dianabol from week 1 through 3. I am thinking of using proviron and nolvadex troughout the cycle, what do you think of this?
    And of course I will do the clomid therapy after the cycle.

I will start the cycle once I have attained everything that I need.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    up the d-bol to 30mgs e/d. You don't have to use nolvedex unless you get symtoms of gyno. If you start to get them then start taking nolvedex. If your not prone to gyno there's no reason to run nolvedex. if you're looking to reduce the bloat use armidex e/d throughout your cycle.
    8 weeks on the sus will be fine. You don't have to go 10 weeks your first time although some ppl like to.
    Goodluck,

Thanks MBaraso,

I will try to take some pictures at the beginning of the cycle. Than, after 2 weeks etc. I will also post the strength gains troughout the cycle.

Thread Information