Thread: EQ CLomid

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member

EQ CLomid

i got some EQ and some clomid for after i was thinking of just takeing the EQ alone siince this is my first time and dont wanna go to stong on my first cycle..what are your inputs..what should i expect and how much should i take a week??

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    It has been done before, if you are only going to run eq I would run a lower dose 200-400mg/week for 12 to 14 weeks.

ok well right now i have the EQ and clomid on order so i will need another bottle right

also how much do u think i will gain in the 12 weeks also will i keep a good amount of the gains??

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    gains wont be spectacular. I wouldnt think more than 15 pounds. However, the gains made from eq are quality.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Gains depend on the person, but you will see quality gains with eq, and the longer cycle will help to maximize them to an extent. It also depends on your diet. Diet is the most important factor, but i'd say if you gained 15 pounds you should be happy

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    gains wont be spectacular. I wouldnt think more than 15 pounds. However, the gains made from eq are quality.
    15lbs would be pushing it don't ya think guys? I would say yes if you added some Winny. But Eq alone 15lbs? I think that's wishfull thinking JMO
    I would recomend adding Winny to this cut cycle....

M

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    On EQ alone, 6-7 lbs. is likely in 10 weeks. If you keep an amazingly strict (god-like) diet, rest schedule and workout schedule, then 10lbs is the absolute maximum that you should expect within 10 weeks.

NOTE: the weight that I'm talking about above does not include fat, just lean muscle weight.

Good luck.

ghstwrtr is offline Junior Member

Currently running EQ only

Almost out of my 5th week of EQ only at 400 mgs for 10 weeks. Just started feeling the pumps....besides the ones in my lower back at about week 3. I'll let you know how it goes.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    ghstwrtr,

Definitely keep us posted. I've seen several questions lately in the forum and in PM's about EQ only cycles. It will be nice to have someone let us know their actual week by week results.

Best to you on your cycle, man.

i will keep everyone posted...i should start by november 1st so thats when ill repost a new thread...so if im going to do 300 or 400 mg a week how many bottles will i need?? i dont know the mg to cc ratio...i will be happy to gain a nice solid 8-10 lbs of lean muscle..also what r the sides from eq..i only ask because when i do read about it its all good...

Braden is offline New Member
    Could you please also let me know how the eq cycle goes.

thanks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Great... You don't even know the mg to /ml ratio. Yet you're going to start a cycle.....
    Do some more research bro.........

if it was so much of an easy ? then why couldnt u just answer it

i found my answer...i also would like to know whats the average price of the eq and the clomid??

my EQ experience

my first cycle was with EQ and Winstrol suspension(my favorite). I had no visible side effects, such as acne, testicular atrophy etc. I took 12 weeks of both drugs and yeild a gain of 20lbs. I loved the effect of winstrol with EQ because it tends to slash the body fat of me without loosing any scale weight. I also would recomend that you see a Doctor for a thorough exam, including liver enzyme blood work, (post cycle). My liver enzyme values were normal after my cycle(Yeah!!!) but everyone is different. I took 12 weeks of to recuperate and lost no weight. I can only hope that you will have the same results in your anabolic adventure! Good luck to you, and respect your body(you only have one)
    EAT HUGE, LIFT HUGE, GROW HUGE,

i was thinking about taking the same EQ WInny cycle...20lbs sound great..the only thing i dont like is all those winny shots...how did you run your cycle?? how m,uch did you pay for each??did you run clomid at the end..and you gained 20 keeper pounds??thats great...sorry for all the questions bro im just making sure im going to do it right the first time

I little more info

First I would have to say that injections are just part of the "game". I don't think that most lifters are thrilled about driving syringes into their backside but, like they've always said in the fitness world(No Pain/No Gain) Trust me, its well worth the sting of the needle for the results. You'll get over the stigma in no time. If you can afford it, definately stack the Winstrol suspension, not the tabs. The tabs seem to be quite ineffective in my body. Also, I want to say that I gained 20lbs, but I'm a large guy(6ft 3" / 245lbs) so depending on your size the results may be totally different. I took no clomid, never have had the chance. At a responsible dosage(up to you to determine) I wouldn't expect that any of the negative effects would be noticed. Remeber my advice is based on my own experience. You are a different person, with a totally different DNA code. You will undoubtably have different results. I good rule of thumb that I follow is " if you can afford the price of the anabolics, you can afford the supervision of a Doctor" Doctors are a steroid users best freind, they spend many years learning their stuff so they can help you. Trust a doctor not advice from the internt. But listen to what others have to say, because their experiences can help you make decisions as well. Use others info with caution, always second to info given by a Dr.
    Last edited by youngNhungry; 10-20-2002 at 09:57 AM.

yes you are a lage guy im alot smaller then you in 6'2 but only 155..i would be greatful to get 10-20 lbs on my frame..i will run clomid with it just because thats what people always say...thanks for answering my questions..i think im going to either run the EQ 300mg or 400mg a week..ill keep you posted

good luck to you bro! you can never do enough research about the subject of steroid use for size and athletics. also, clomid also has many negative side effects as do other drugs. A good source for the absolute low down on many athletic enhancing drugs is the U.S. Food and Drug Administration Web Site. Use any Search Engine and you'll find it. The resources are quite ligit. Peace

ghstwrtr is offline Junior Member

I have a post titled...."started my first cycle" on this page

I kinda have it laid out how everything is going. When I took shots, etc..

So far no sides at all....except crazy lower back pumps when I get on the treadmill.

No acne (well I always have little bumps on my upper arms but nothing else), I don't think any hair is falling out (but I use gel so I couldn't tell anyway.....although my head does seem to itch sometimes) and No Rage or any feeling of gyno starting. I have clomid and nolv though. And I still have my nuts???thought they would go away.

Price - I got lucky I guess...I was supposed to get a bottle of T200 through a "gym guy" for $50....he ended up giving me Ttoyyko boldenon for $50....then I got **-EQ for $75....clomid and nolv for $35 a piece (50 pills each).....so my whole cycle was around $200. 400mgs a week for 10 weeks.

I'm just starting to see a little extra veins now....I had more on my right arm, chest, shoulder when I'd work out and now they are coming out more on my left. Strenght just kicked in a little on Thurs/Friday....did lateral raises with 30's instead of 25's....thurs on arm day finally got the "pump" I think....I didn't want to stop lifting and I felt huge.

I'd say EQ only doesn't give the results of other things....my friend took dbol and test (500mgs a week) and blew up....but I want quality gains and he might lose 1/2 of the 25 he gained....and I didn't want the extra sides he had a chance of getting. He was just trying to get gains quicker where I've been working out for 3 years straight and on and off my whole life.

Peace

im the same way i want quality gains with less sides..i dont wanna blow up like the other cycles so im going to do this for my first cycle and if i decide to do another it will be more...thanks for the help

Thread Information