Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Buff is at it again...

Just started my new cycle on Wed...

Coming off an elbow injury, but it feels good enough to go at it hard and solid, Have some major work to do to gain back the size I lost from not being able to lift heavy for the last 4 months...

Cycle is as follows

D-Bol 60mg Weeks 1-5
    Sustanon Week 1 750mg Weeks 2-5 500mg
    Deca 400mg Weeks 1-12
    Test ICN's 500mg Weeks 6-12
    Winny 50mg ED Weeks 8-12
    B-12 injection 1000 mcg every 2 weeks

Clen /T3 ran at the end of the cycle from week 8 through clomid treatment...

Incase your wondering why start I'm starting with Sustanon and then switching to ICN's it just because I have some old Sustanon laying around and it expired about 3 months ago, no sense in sitting on good juice and wasting IMO...

Current stats 5'8" 200lbs guessing around 16% BF from not watching the diet for the last 4 months...

Goal to get back up to 220lbs and drop BF to around 12%

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    I like it, and i love ICN's!!! My next cycle looks similar to yours.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Good luck bro!
    Hope the elbow dont blow.

4plates is offline Banned
    hey bro the cycle loooks good but i would change a few things
    i dont see you getting anything more by running the dbol at 60 mg except more sides,50 mg should do te same thing.
    you should comsider stopping the deca at wk 11 and move the placement of the winny.
    try running the winny at wk 10-14,this will let you get on clomid immediitly instead of waiting 2 wks.you could add prop on wks 13-14 to run with the winny while the other test is expiring from your body. this is something to consider

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like 4plates idea on stopping the deca at week 11 and moving the winny. Otherwise looks like a great cycle. I am sure you will enjoy.

jamotech is offline Member
    Have fun bro, hopefully the deca helps with elbow!

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Good luck bro.

Aragorn

1 week in....

Gained 5lbs bodyweight in the first week... I'm sure it was mostly water weight from the D-bol, but right now I don't care... Just want to gain some size back...

Energy levels up for sure, even though it has only been a week... No killer pumps yet... Hopefully by the end of week 2 I'll start having those kick ass D-bol pumps again.... I love that feeling...

Elbow feels solid so far... Only a slight bit of stiffness on the first couple of sets... After that it feels pretty healthly...

I'm not exactly injection happy, but have to admit those EOD Sustanon injections felt pretty good after being off for 4 months...
    Last edited by Jack87; 10-23-2002 at 07:10 PM.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    good luck with your cycle bro!!

Week 2 over and so far I'm up 10lbs total up to 210lbs... Another 5lbs this week... Diet hasn't really been all that great and I'm still gaining, so now it's time to crack down and get serious!

I can tell I'm starting to get a little bloat from the D-bol, but the pumps are starting to come and I feel solid all day long...

Strength gains are up too.... Jumped up 20lbs last week on my seated barbell presses and tricep extensions also jumped about 20lbs from the week before....

Back workout was just sick, best one I've had in a long time... and energy is incrediable... Last Sat. I blew though a full Delt/Tricep followed by a full Quad/Hamstring/Calf workout, and still could have done a few more bodyparts...

One more week before the test and deca start kicking in and then look out!

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Make sure you keep the strict diet, try not to slack off. Post some pics if you can. Keep growing Bro!

Rayden is offline New Member
    Keep it up Buff ! I have to agree with tt333, inregards to keeping your diet up. What's your calorie intake now? make sure you post up some pix of your progress Bro!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Good Luck on the rest of the way through Bro!

animal013 is offline Junior Member

curiosity question from a newbie...

Buff-

I'm tempted to do some cutting at the end of my bulking cycle of test,1-10,eq,1-10, and winny,8-12, during the winny, with clen and ECA, like you're planning with clen/T3. Do you think this risks loss of bulking gains more so than if the cutting was done in a separate cycle after sufficient off-time?

Either way, keep us posted, as I'm curious how it goes with you. Thanks man, and good luck with the cycle.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Good luck on your cycle buff, looks like a good one to me...I'm in week 6 and I'm up 13lbs with a slight drop in b/f.....bench is up 40+ lbs

Just finished doing Chest/Biceps.... Damn if the shit isn't kicking in already...

This is the best workout I can remember in a long time...
    Bench is up 40lbs in 2 weeks...

Just feel fucking incrediable tonight.... This is the first cycle that I've taken 60mg of D-bol on and so far I think it's making a huge difference...

So far no soreness in the nips, even though I'm sure by week 3 I'll have to start taking proviron and nolva...

Calories have been low until all the gear kicks in... Only about 2800 daily because of my slow ass metabolism... Getting ready to bump it up now to 3600 to 4000 calories for the bulking phase, before I start cutting.... BF% is really to high and needs to come down alot by the end of this cycle... Clen /T3 will be a first, so I'm not sure what to expect...

So far this cycle looks like it could be my best one to date... I'll post some progress pics at 4, 8 and 12 weeks....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Damn sounds like you really enjoying it buff! Cant wait until mine starts! Im looking forward to seeing some pics of you bro.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Nice cycle Buff, I'm gonna hit a similar one in a couple of months but with lower doses and run anavar the last 5 weeks. I'm recovering from a car wreck and vicatin addiction so I can grow a bit more naturally but I'll be interested in your gains You're already a hoss and you'll soon be brutally massive! Keep us posted. BTW I read your thread about strippers and I have had similar results here in Texas, b You remind me of Buff the stuff Bagwell from wrestling. That guy was a pimp. Good luck!

Nice cycle Buff, I'm gonna hit a similar one in a couple of months but with lower doses and run anavar the last 5 weeks. I'm recovering from a car wreck and vicatin addiction so I can grow a bit more naturally but I'll be interested in your gains You're already a hoss and you'll soon be brutally massive! Keep us posted. BTW I read your thread about strippers and I have had similar results here in Texas, b You remind me of Buff the stuff Bagwell from wrestling. That guy was a pimp. Good luck!

jamotech is offline Member
    Looks like your off to an awesome start, keep it up and good luck.

Just finished week 3 boys...

Up 14lbs so far.... Up to 214lbs... A little over a 1" gain on my arms so far and it's a solid gain, not bloat... Bench is up 50lbs so far... Legs are also up a little over an 1"

Pumps are incrediable, so intense they hurt...

Still not as hungry as I thought I would be, seems like I'm still force feeding myself to get the calories in...

I'm just wondering if any of you have used T3 at a low dose to boost metabolism slightly during your cycle... I'm going to run it at the end with Clen and Winny to cut up some, but I was thinking of adding it now at 12.5mcg or 25mcg daily to boost my metabolism a little...

Buff you probably got into alot of things at the strip clubs, great gains bro and keep us posted!

Week 4 in the books....

Only gained 1lb this week... That kind of sucks, but I'm up 15lbs in 4 weeks so I guess I should be happy with that...Up to 215lbs...

Finally feel bloated like a MOFO from all the D-Bol... Have some serious moonface going on, but the pumps are worth it and I feel pumped all day long...

Bench is up 60lbs so far and Seated Press is up 50lbs...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey awesome Buff....keep us updated. I didn't even know you were on cycle!!!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Damn bro, sounds like you have 12 weeks of christmas mornings! Kick some ass bro! Kill it!

Progress....

Just finished week 5... Only gained 1lb this week again... Up to 216lbs... Still have another 10lbs to 15lbs to hit my goal before I start running Clen /T3/Winny to cut up some at the end of this one... Strength is still increasing... Just finished the first 5 weeks with D-bol so it'll be interesting to see how much more I gain strength wise... Bench is up 60lbs after 5weeks...

As you can see from the pics my fat ass needs to cut up at the end, but so far I'm happy with the size/strength gains... Pic was taken right at the end of week 4...

I will say running the extra week of D-bol was a waste... Gains were quick up until week 4 and week 5 they just slowed down to much to be worth it... Could have been the 40mg of Nolva a day and 50mg of Proviron too that slowed down the gains in bodyweight, but I don't need to be growing no tits either, so better safe then sorry...
    Last edited by Jack87; 11-21-2002 at 05:27 PM.

pic...

First one....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Buff is at it again...-buff87_1.jpg  
    Last edited by Jack87; 02-05-2004 at 12:12 PM.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Damn your bench has gone up bro...awesome job! Is that your gym or your own make shift dungeon? Looks like a great place to tame the dragon. Keep hitting it hard.

Aragorn

Originally posted by Aragorn
    Damn your bench has gone up bro...awesome job! Is that your gym or your own make shift dungeon? Looks like a great place to tame the dragon. Keep hitting it hard.

Aragorn

Thanks bro...

That's my home gym... Closer to a dungeon then a gym though... And that's the way I like it...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    lookin' swole buff...how tall are you bro?

Originally posted by Big Rush
    lookin' swole buff...how tall are you bro?

5'8" bro... as far as being swole I'm getting there... Got a long way to go...

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    What is your stats right now?

fast is offline Associate Member
    Good luck !

Originally posted by tt333
    What is your stats right now?
    Current Stats are

Chest 49"
    Arms 18"
    Forearms 14"
    Quads 27"
    Calf 16 1/2" (need big time work)
    Neck 18"
    Waist 38" (to damn big, I know)

5'8" 216lbs...

BF% I'd just be guessing right now... 18% of higher maybe, haven't had it tested in awhile...

Can't wait to start the cutting phase of this and see what happens with the T3/Clen /Winny combo... First time running all 3 together...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Keep up the go work Bro.

JohnnyB

malidfa is offline Member
    keep it up buff,looking good

Progress Report...

Week 7 down... 5 weeks to go... Gained a few more pounds, up to 218lbs...

Strength keeps going up.... Hit a PR with seated barbell presses last week... And a few other exercises... bench is up 70lbs...

Weight gains slowed way down after adding 40mg of nolva... On the old debate about weather or not it effects gains during a cycle I'd have to say it does for sure...

Started running T3 at 25mcg 2 weeks ago to speed up my metabolism a little... That could have something to do with only gaining a few more pounds, but so far I'm up 18lbs, so not to bad... Next week starts Clen /T3 at full dose...

Also bumped up my ICN's to 750mg instead of 500mg as planned... 500mg just didn't seem like enough test with my cycle experience... 750mg seems to be working perfect...

Strength gains continue every week and stamina is way up... Even starting to look harder and more cut even though I haven't started the cutting phase of this cycle...

I'll put some update pics up in another week or two...
    Last edited by Jack87; 12-06-2002 at 08:08 AM.

Week 8 finished...

Up 23lbs overall... Gained about 5lbs last week... Kind of out of nowhere... Up to 223lbs and finished with the bulking phase... Love those F**king ICN'S... Would like to keep bulking especially after last weeks gains, but the plan was to switch to cutting after 8 weeks, so that's what I'm going to do...

Slowly ramped up my Clen /T3 doses over the last week and I'm going to be running the Clen at 120mcg for 2 weeks on before switching to ECA T3 will be run at 100mcg for the next 6 weeks... I can tell already this is a potent combo... My metabolism is running in overdrive.... The average meal is burnt up in no time and my ass is straving again an hour later nomatter what I eat... Will be adding Winny next week at 50mg for weeks 9-13...

Have some pics taken at the end of week 8... I'll try to get them up here in a few days...

Thread Information