sassbs11 is offline Banned

www.buysteroids.com

I wonder how much there paying for advertising here? do you think a crap site like that effects the forums credibility?

Andro9 is offline Member
    not at all. most of the people on this forum are somewhat educated on the subject and know not to buy from there. seriously how many times have you seen oral deca ?

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    it should if it doesnt

Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    not at all. most of the people on this forum are somewhat educated on the subject and know not to buy from there. seriously how many times have you seen oral deca?
    i know i know but some genuine people are gullible, is it fair a for good solid contributor to this forum to fall for this as they have respect for the forum then in turn respect its main advertiser? or do you see it as whoever puts the most money up for advertising wins? personally i dont really care but thought it would be an interesting subject.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    hey i dont care, i'd rather have a forum with sponsers like that than not having a forum at all... besides it has to work somehow, or else they couldnt sell it... true its not AAS but mainly PH... and the peeps who dont want to use AAS can use PH... and i dont think it takes away from any credibility... cause they sponser a board doesnt mean they answer all the ?'s and such... i mean... compare it to other things... if a nascar loses a race, are you not going to use the product on the car (goodwill tires) because it lost a race?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    When people are watching 60 Minutes and a commercial comes on that says if you take their pills you can eat whatever you want and still lose weight, should it affect the credibility of 60 Minutes? No, most people understand that it's advertising. Most bright people, anyway.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    He has a point.. do you think we should now allow noobs to post until they have had the account for say 90 days and proved they have read all the information, maybe taken a test to prove some modicum of knowledge and experience before we let them post??

It might be fair to do, would certainly cut down on the "can i drink winnie" threads..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    @ this thread.

-CNS

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    If someone is fool enough to think they are getting aas, then i have little sympathy and they aren't ready for them anyway.
    It does say at the bottom of the page, these are not drugs.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    When people are watching 60 Minutes and a commercial comes on that says if you take their pills you can eat whatever you want and still lose weight, should it affect the credibility of 60 Minutes? No, most people understand that it's advertising. Most bright people, anyway.
    ^ouch!

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    way to say what i was tryin to say alot better

True i agree with you, but looking through a shit load of past questions there are loads of is *********/buysteroids.com real gear, do ya think there should be a sticky with not real gear? or do you think people shouldnt be so gullible to think a respected board like this doesnt have to have a respected pharmacy advertising on its site?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    instead of putting this company down that helps pay the bill to keep this extremly large site running you should be kissing there butt. were all here for free and this is the most educational forum on the net for this purpose, and thats a fact. until you start donating money to the admins you shouldnt put down anyone helping to pay the bills. as for people ordering from them, i can care less who orders and why.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    instead of putting this company down that helps pay the bill to keep this extremly large site running you should be kissing there butt. were all here for free and this is the most educational forum on the net for this purpose, and thats a fact. until you start donating money to the admins you shouldnt put down anyone helping to pay the bills
    agreed. like i have said before i will not respond to anymore threads regarding there legitimecy. if someone cant figure out rather they are legit or not doesnt need to be using aas anyway.

instead of putting this company down that helps pay the bill to keep this extremly large site running you should be kissing there butt. were all here for free and this is the most educational forum on the net for this purpose, and thats a fact. until you start donating money to the admins you shouldnt put down anyone helping to pay the bills. as for people ordering from them, i can care less who orders and why.
    Read my ****in post properly mate, who am i putting down? dont give me the high and fukin mightey like im looking down my nose at the forum as i said i didnt really care who fukin sponsos the board, just looking for peoples opinions.

PT
    you dont consider calling them a crap site as putting them down you freaking genius?

Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    agreed. like i have said before i will not respond to anymore threads regarding there legitimecy. if someone cant figure out rather they are legit or not doesnt need to be using aas anyway.
    True but i hope that isnt in reference to me? i am not trying to state their legitimacy or illegitimacy, already got 1 guy not reading my post just reading the title and jumping to conclusions on what my post probably is.

pont is they pay for this site... why would any board post a legit source anyway?? it would just get shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by sassbs11 View Post
    True but i hope that isnt in reference to me? i am not trying to state their legitimacy or illegitimacy, already got 1 guy not reading my post just reading the title and jumping to conclusions on what my post probably is.
    i wasnt pointing that toward you. just in general.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    exactly. it pays the bills.

get over it people.

you dont consider calling them a crap site as putting them down you freaking genius?
    no i dont as far as aas concerned arent they crap? or do you disagree and say that its a top aas site?

PT
    all im saying is that i would never bite the hand that feeds me. if someone wants to order from them so be it but im not going to say anything good or bad since i never tried there products. is the headline misleading? sure it is but anyone that knows anything about steroids knows that those are not legit steroids.

all im saying is that i would never bite the hand that feeds me. if someone wants to order from them so be it but im not going to say anything good or bad since i never tried there products. is the headline misleading? sure it is but anyone that knows anything about steroids knows that those are not legit steroids.
    totally agree with that first line.

DS21 is offline Member
    I personally think if someone buys their stuff and it causes them to workout harder which causes them to eat more and they end up gaining 5-10lbs, that's great for them. Most, if not all of the people that end up buying their stuff are more then likely moving up from a muscletech product. Let them take it for a year or so. I think it would be better for that company to make money then some of these lame companies that are profiting off of those same people. IMO, It is better then them trying an actuall aas without knowing what they are doing.

Thread Information