400 mg eq a week for 10 weeks
    0.25 mg arimidex ed weeks 1-13
    Clomid starts week 14

i was thinking :
    50mg anadrol a day for week 1
    40mg dianabol a day for week 2
    50mg winny a day weeks 8-13
    40mg anavar weeks 1-13

i was also wondering about the choice of Omnadren, i choose it over Test En because of gyno. Any thoughts? Im 25 6' 185 12%Bf and would like to gain about 1o-15 lbs of solid muscle

general feedback would be appreciated as well

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    I have not heard of Omna causing less/no gyno compared to Test E. I personally like omna's. I do 500mg/week of omna and 250mg/week of cyp. Youre cycle looks good. I would drop the anavar .

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro the Oma and Eq part of your cycle looks good. I would use Test Enth over the Oma simply becuz it's one ester where Oma is 4. It's harder to control your blood levals when usinig Oma (sus).
    It doesn't matter what test you use as far as getting gyno. If you're prone to gyno you'll get it no matter what you use. You won't know if you're prone until you stick yourself.
    But who told you to, or why are you thinking about running:
    50mg anadrol a day for week 1
    40mg dianabol a day for week 2
    50mg winny a day weeks 8-13
    40mg anavar weeks 1-13??
    You would be using 4 17aa steroids which is ok if you have a liver donnor lined up.
    Stick w/ the d-bol weeks 1-4 @ 30mgs e/d. Forget about the drol and the Var.
    You can add Winny to this cycle at the end to harden your gains up but once again it's a 17aa steriod . If you do decide to use Winny at the end make sure you are taking milkthissle throughout your cycle.
    Also there is no need to run the armidex till week 13. Run it till week 10 or 11 at the most.
    Goodluck...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    the choice of omnadren of test E makes no sense, their both test, just different esters, neither make you more prone or less prone to aquiring gyno...as far as the next cycle, its pretty risky and i dont think its well thoughtout/put together...their all oral (17aa, liver toxic), and why the choices you've made? very confused as to how you constructed that cycle...i would do the dbol 1-4, winny 4-8, anavar 8-13, if you wanted to bridge it like that, taking the winny and anavar after the dbol will take you down slowly back to recovery, and help you keep more gains...i know this is kinda unclear, but i hope it helps, good luck

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    oops, someone already beat me to it...heh.

Thread Information