ghstwrtr is offline Junior Member

Started First Cycle....

I started this post on another site....figured I'd post it here also for people's knowledge and so I can get some help on some of my questions.

I'm an existing member but had to log back in under another name to post my experience because I don't want anything traced to my old name....since I want to get a t-shirt and the old ex could get nosey (custody battle ahead and all).

Anyway....finally got some gear.....I'm going to run EQ 400mgs for 10 weeks.

16 September - Took first shot....150mgs...only had one bottle of EQ at the time so I didn't want to start taking 200 at a time until I got my other bottle in....I know should have waited for everything to come in but once it was in my hands I couldn't wait.

Scared to death....was a sissy when it came to needles (about passed out one time giving blood)....got all directions from spotinjections.com. Printed directions, followed every step.....hit first shot in thigh, stomach almost dropped out....put gear away, my hands were shaking for about 5 minutes. Had to get a 22oz and chill.

20 Sept - 2nd shot....right thigh.

23 Sept - 3rd shot...left thigh.

27 Sept - 4th shot....right thigh.....200mgs, this time my thigh was sore for almost 4 days. Don't know why...everything went smooth like first shots...maybe because of bigger dose??

30 Sept - 5th shot....easy as hell....not worried about needles anymore. No one could have been as scared as me at first so newbies get over it and go for it.

It's been 2 full weeks....nothing happening yet....waiting for week 4 to hopefully feel something. I'll keep everyone posted....I also took measurements to see what happens....hoping to cut fat while on this cycle.

Peace,
    Ghostface

..get a hold of a higher MG per ML EQ. 200mg/ml means 2 shots a week. A lot easier on the quads. Rotate to the Cheeks if you've got so many shots to push. Give each site a week to loose the inflamation.

a few bros have been on EQ before. first thing you notice is the vascularity, your arms and shoulders should start looking like roads on a topigraphical map. usually started seeing noticable changes about 4 or 5 weeks in. just stay at it and as bronc said go with the 200 mg twice a week. rotate your sites

get big...

Hitting 200mgs every monday and friday.....

Thanks fella's. I have Boldenon TToyko and ** EQ...both 200mgs....I've been taking it every monday and friday evening. Is that right? I thought I should be hitting it twice a week for 10 weeks?

Peace

Measurements........

Weight 267.....20.5% BF...calipers....pants 40/42 depends on brand.

Forearms - Both 14 7/8

Arms - L - 18 6/8
    R - 19

Thighs - L - 27 7/8
    R - 28 4/8

Neck - 18 5/8

Calves - Both - 18 7/8

Chest - 51 1/2 - relaxed
    52 1/2 - lat's flexed....just started working back
    about a month ago...always neglected back
    and legs.

Finished 3rd week........

Took 6th shot last night 4 Oct. Just got back from the gym this morning. Nothing happening yet....no pumps, no hunger (not more than normal), no extra veins yet and my balls are still here.

Tiny Bubbles.......

Sometimes when I'm filling up the shot I get a lot of bubbles in the plunger. I get out the major ones but sometimes there are very tiny bubbles still in the needle...around the edges of the plastic. I shot up anyway and they didn't seem to come out. Any tips on how to stop this? Is it because the EQ is too cold?...because sometimes it doesn't happen.

Peace

Took 7th shot Oct 8th......

Started 4th week.....maybe felt a pump today...but I always got good pumps in the gym. Still got my nuts, veins don't seem to have changed....hopefully next week it'll kick in.

peace

Keep going man

Woohooo!!!!!! Like this progress report. Keep letting us know how its all going.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ghstwrtr

About the bubbles...... I always try to run the needle under some hot water for a minute or so with the gear in it as a last step before injection prep. This seems to completely get rid of the bubbles, makes it nice and warm (as close to body temp as possible), and when you stack, it mixes the compounds better (not that mixing them is better or worse).

Mr. V

I think I got pumps......

If I have pumps....it's only in my lower back. After hitting the treadmill tues. I had to keep taking breaks and walking because my lower back was hurting so bad.....then I thought maybe that's the "pump".....if so, I've felt pumps for about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. Other than that haven't really felt shit.

Mr. V.....thanks for the bubble info.....I did run my EQ under the tap to warm it up some before filling my needle last time and no bubbles that time.

Missed shot on monday....so I took it tuesday.....I'll wait and take my next one saturday instead of tonight (friday) since It's only been 3 days and leave the rest for tues. and sat's.

I don't think I've seen sh_t yet. About to finish 4th week. No hunger I don't think....I was always hungry....I guess that's why I was 265 to begin with.

Peace

Im going on week 5 with eq and that lower back are from pumps Im pretty sure because I started getting thaem bad recently.

ghstwrtr

you might not notice too much along the lines of vascularity considering your bf% being a bit high. I did not notice anything until week 5, and really nothing great until week 7, which is why EQ gets better the longer you run it. Next time I do EQ I want to go for 16 weeks. Keep us posted.

Got Pumps???

After 5 1/2 friggin weeks I think I have pumps. Of course my lower back has been killing me on the treadmill but today doing arms I finally got the feeling where I could do a couple extra sets and .......I kept looking in the mirror, feeling like I was huge, although nothing has changed.
    :-) I guess that's the "pump" everyone talks about??

Tues. before anything kicked in....benched 370lbs. I still haven't picked up wieght on curls and stuff like that so it probably hasn't kicked in in full force yet.

I think veins are coming out a little more on shoulders and arms....but I was just feeling huge today so maybe that is all it is.

10th shot Friday. Up 10 pounds...but my diet has been shit and my cardio is off since my friggin back hurts when I jog.

Peace,
    Ghstwrtr

Just finish first bottle of TTokkyo.....on to **.

I think my bottle may have been short. My last shot I only got out 1/2 a CC.....should have been more because my first week and a 1/2 I was only running 300mgs a week until I made sure I got my second bottle in. Oh well, I mixed some ** in there.

Took 10th shot last night (friday 18th). I'm starting to get pumps. Didn't feel as good on my shoulders as it did thursday on arm day.

What's the deal with Lower Back Pumps? Any tips to get rid of them? Stretching didn't make them go away. I did like 4 sets of squats and had to quit.....did extentions and hack squat machine.....did shoulder routine and then came badk and did 3 more sets of squats after the back pumps went away. Even cardio I have to walk on the treadmill or my lower back will go nuts.

Peace

Oh yeah........

I still have my nuts....I thought I'd freak when they went away.....but they haven't gone anywhere. Whats that mean????? Are they going to go away soon....or is there a chance they may stay around through the whole cycle? My friend did dbol and test and his went to the size of pea's he said.

Starting week 6 tonight

I'm back on track shooting mon. and fri.. Starting the 6th week tonight....about to go shoot after I write this.

Strength up about 5lbs on curls and stuff. Need to work on my diet....up 10 pounds but I haven't gained 10lbs of muscle I know.

Probably going to get my bf% checked at the end of this week or beginning of next week....will remeasure then too.

Answered my own back pump question. If anyone has this problem on the treadmill, this works for me.....jog about 5 min until pumps kick in, then walk for about 3/4 min. and then you may be able to jog again for 3/4 min. before the pumps kick back in....the jogging time gets shorter before they kick back in but at least you don't have to walk the whole time. (or ride the stationary bike, but I hate the bike).

Peace

First full shot of "**" EQ

First full CC of ** EQ....no problems, burning or pain. Just thought I'd let you know.

Peace

Bump on the itchy head....

Does an itchy head mean your hair is falling out?

Just took 12th shot. See some changes....a little more veins, cuts up on shoulders and arms....look like I did at 245...but I'm 275.

So far it's what I was looking for.....4 1/2 weeks to go.

peace

Zits........

Starting to get zits....not on arms or back, etc...but my skin seems much more oily around the corners of my nose and I have zits right in the cracks.....when I pop them puss comes out from places with not zit head there. Also another zit on the front of my chin and it seems it just refills and doesn't disapear after popping....haven't had zits in years. 1 side-effect I guess of the oil in EQ.

Peace

Started week 7......

Got some pumps today while doing chest. Still got mad back pumps. Benched 370 2 weeks ago....did 365 during chest workout....I guess strength is coming on....will shoot for 400 in 2 more weeks.

Got some EQ hunger.....

This week I have been more hungry than usual....other than that everything going good....haven't been dieting worth shit though.

Also, bump on the itchy head....I know some of you guys have lost hair on cycles...did your head itch or did it just fall out????

Peace

Back pumps have chilled a little...

I can finally start doing cardio again....I've hit the treadmill the past 3 days for 40 min....jogging and walking. I've gained about 14 pounds but I don't think it's muscle....probably a lot from not running and eating like shit....and beer. :-( But I'll cut a few pounds now.

3 weeks left...still have nuts, all my hair (I've been watching it) and the zits haven't been too bad.....no complaints on EQ only cycle.

Good first cycle I think to get in the game....better than all the suppliments at GNC. Will run EQ again w/ either 200mgs a week of test with it or Fina....everyone seems to love Fina.

Peace

Update from other site.....

Hey, Thanks for the daily diary. It is really helping me

Hope you get BIG.

Good Luck!

Thanks

I try to keep it updated for everyone to check out. I'm trying to get big. :-)

Peace

__________________________________________________ __

F-ing Sick.....

I've been sick since sat. evening. Haven't worked out since sat.....just when I could do cardio again....chest cold. Oh, well taking medicine and going to the doctor today for more anti-biotics.

Peace

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing...why don't you move this post to the Members Cycle Results? I think alot of people would enjoy reading this.

I think I can do that.....

I should have started it over there. I'll email a mod and see how to exactly do that.

Peace

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member

chill about the bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by ghstwrtr
    I started this post on another site....figured I'd post it here also for people's knowledge and so I can get some help on some of my questions.

I'm an existing member but had to log back in under another name to post my experience because I don't want anything traced to my old name....since I want to get a t-shirt and the old ex could get nosey (custody battle ahead and all).

Anyway....finally got some gear.....I'm going to run EQ 400mgs for 10 weeks.

16 September - Took first shot....150mgs...only had one bottle of EQ at the time so I didn't want to start taking 200 at a time until I got my other bottle in....I know should have waited for everything to come in but once it was in my hands I couldn't wait.

Scared to death....was a sissy when it came to needles (about passed out one time giving blood)....got all directions from spotinjections.com. Printed directions, followed every step.....hit first shot in thigh, stomach almost dropped out....put gear away, my hands were shaking for about 5 minutes. Had to get a 22oz and chill.

20 Sept - 2nd shot....right thigh.

23 Sept - 3rd shot...left thigh.

27 Sept - 4th shot....right thigh.....200mgs, this time my thigh was sore for almost 4 days. Don't know why...everything went smooth like first shots...maybe because of bigger dose??

30 Sept - 5th shot....easy as hell....not worried about needles anymore. No one could have been as scared as me at first so newbies get over it and go for it.

It's been 2 full weeks....nothing happening yet....waiting for week 4 to hopefully feel something. I'll keep everyone posted....I also took measurements to see what happens....hoping to cut fat while on this cycle.

Peace,
    Ghostface

..get a hold of a higher MG per ML EQ. 200mg/ml means 2 shots a week. A lot easier on the quads. Rotate to the Cheeks if you've got so many shots to push. Give each site a week to loose the inflamation.

a few bros have been on EQ before. first thing you notice is the vascularity, your arms and shoulders should start looking like roads on a topigraphical map. usually started seeing noticable changes about 4 or 5 weeks in. just stay at it and as bronc said go with the 200 mg twice a week. rotate your sites

get big...

Hitting 200mgs every monday and friday.....

Thanks fella's. I have Boldenon TToyko and ** EQ...both 200mgs....I've been taking it every monday and friday evening. Is that right? I thought I should be hitting it twice a week for 10 weeks?

Peace

Measurements........

Weight 267.....20.5% BF...calipers....pants 40/42 depends on brand.

Forearms - Both 14 7/8

Arms - L - 18 6/8
    R - 19

Thighs - L - 27 7/8
    R - 28 4/8

Neck - 18 5/8

Calves - Both - 18 7/8

Chest - 51 1/2 - relaxed
    52 1/2 - lat's flexed....just started working back
    about a month ago...always neglected back
    and legs.

Finished 3rd week........

Took 6th shot last night 4 Oct. Just got back from the gym this morning. Nothing happening yet....no pumps, no hunger (not more than normal), no extra veins yet and my balls are still here.

Tiny Bubbles.......

Sometimes when I'm filling up the shot I get a lot of bubbles in the plunger. I get out the major ones but sometimes there are very tiny bubbles still in the needle...around the edges of the plastic. I shot up anyway and they didn't seem to come out. Any tips on how to stop this? Is it because the EQ is too cold?...because sometimes it doesn't happen.

Peace
    dude dont worry about the air, you will have to pump loads of the stuff I.V or I.A to do any harm. Its a common concern but generally quite misunderstood.

Took 7th shot Oct 8th......

Started 4th week.....maybe felt a pump today...but I always got good pumps in the gym. Still got my nuts, veins don't seem to have changed....hopefully next week it'll kick in.

peace

Keep going man

Woohooo!!!!!! Like this progress report. Keep letting us know how its all going.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ghstwrtr

About the bubbles...... I always try to run the needle under some hot water for a minute or so with the gear in it as a last step before injection prep. This seems to completely get rid of the bubbles, makes it nice and warm (as close to body temp as possible), and when you stack, it mixes the compounds better (not that mixing them is better or worse).

Mr. V

I think I got pumps......

If I have pumps....it's only in my lower back. After hitting the treadmill tues. I had to keep taking breaks and walking because my lower back was hurting so bad.....then I thought maybe that's the "pump".....if so, I've felt pumps for about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. Other than that haven't really felt ****.

Mr. V.....thanks for the bubble info.....I did run my EQ under the tap to warm it up some before filling my needle last time and no bubbles that time.

Missed shot on monday....so I took it tuesday.....I'll wait and take my next one saturday instead of tonight (friday) since It's only been 3 days and leave the rest for tues. and sat's.

I don't think I've seen sh_t yet. About to finish 4th week. No hunger I don't think....I was always hungry....I guess that's why I was 265 to begin with.

Peace

Im going on week 5 with eq and that lower back are from pumps Im pretty sure because I started getting thaem bad recently.

ghstwrtr

you might not notice too much along the lines of vascularity considering your bf% being a bit high. I did not notice anything until week 5, and really nothing great until week 7, which is why EQ gets better the longer you run it. Next time I do EQ I want to go for 16 weeks. Keep us posted.

Got Pumps???

After 5 1/2 friggin weeks I think I have pumps. Of course my lower back has been killing me on the treadmill but today doing arms I finally got the feeling where I could do a couple extra sets and .......I kept looking in the mirror, feeling like I was huge, although nothing has changed.
    :-) I guess that's the "pump" everyone talks about??

Tues. before anything kicked in....benched 370lbs. I still haven't picked up wieght on curls and stuff like that so it probably hasn't kicked in in full force yet.

I think veins are coming out a little more on shoulders and arms....but I was just feeling huge today so maybe that is all it is.

10th shot Friday. Up 10 pounds...but my diet has been **** and my cardio is off since my friggin back hurts when I jog.

Peace,
    Ghstwrtr

Just finish first bottle of TTokkyo.....on to **.

I think my bottle may have been short. My last shot I only got out 1/2 a CC.....should have been more because my first week and a 1/2 I was only running 300mgs a week until I made sure I got my second bottle in. Oh well, I mixed some ** in there.

Took 10th shot last night (friday 18th). I'm starting to get pumps. Didn't feel as good on my shoulders as it did thursday on arm day.

What's the deal with Lower Back Pumps? Any tips to get rid of them? Stretching didn't make them go away. I did like 4 sets of squats and had to quit.....did extentions and hack squat machine.....did shoulder routine and then came badk and did 3 more sets of squats after the back pumps went away. Even cardio I have to walk on the treadmill or my lower back will go nuts.

Peace

Oh yeah........

I still have my nuts....I thought I'd freak when they went away.....but they haven't gone anywhere. Whats that mean????? Are they going to go away soon....or is there a chance they may stay around through the whole cycle? My friend did dbol and test and his went to the size of pea's he said.

Thread Information