Thread: Cycle 3

hammerhead is offline Member

Cycle 3

I just kicked off cycle 3 - I took 10 weeks off from my last cycle and am damn ready for another. The plan is 500mg/wk sustenon and 500mg/wk Equipoise for I guess about 8 or 10 weeks (as long as the gains keep coming). I decided to frontload and bumped 750mg sustenon the first week and 700mg equipoise the first week. Second week I went to the regular 500mg of each dosage.

This is day 10 and WOW. I just left the gym in disbelief. It's already kicked in pretty strong. I don't understand how. I know frontloading will get me started sooner but damn - it took me 4 weeks to feel like this on deca even with d-bol as a jumpstart. I can't take d-bol anymore so I frontloaded to get up quickly.

I'm already at the peak of my last cycle in terms of strength. Is part of this "physical memory?" Does frontloading really kick in that much? Hell I barely frontloaded.

Anyone want to tell me the right way to frontload this cycle?

How much Proviron ? I'm thinking 1.5 pills/day maybe 2/day once the juice hits full power.

Here's a pick of my juice. Some of it. I'm sticking 1.4 ml (70mg) per day of the Boldenona. Other than that little pain in the ass factor I love this cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cycle 3-cycle-3.jpg  

hammerhead is offline Member
    Bump.

The questions here are:
    (1) what's the right way to frontload this cycle - i mean is frontloading even possible with a blend like sustenon? Frontloading the Eq probably isn't going to gain me much is it?
    (2) feeling the gear at day 10 surprised me - would it surprise you? Has anyone else felt sustenon or equipoise kick in as soon as 10 days?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you frontloaded just fine, i did 1000mg enant first 2 weeks and 1000mg eq first 2 weeks, then 750/600 for the rest of the 15 weeks...and yes day 10 is real quick, probably the sust...but i been on dbol 4 weeks, eq, and enant 4 weeks and i JUST started feeling it, so congrats to you, take advantage of it, keep us posted, and good luck!

Thread Information