jlbspd is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Need Reply Now Guys Plz!

Im starting my 1st dose in like the next 30 minutes lol....im sure im right but helps to hear it one more time.... 500MG of TEST E 250 converted to ML would be 2 ML right? Im splitting it ever 4 days so it would be 1ML every 4 days. Is it best to load up on 500MG for the 1st shot then split the following weeks to come?

also doing 25mg Dbol ed for 1st 4 weeks..

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbspd View Post
    Im starting my 1st dose in like the next 30 minutes lol....im sure im right but helps to hear it one more time.... 500MG of TEST E 250 converted to ML would be 2 ML right? Im splitting it ever 4 days so it would be 1ML every 4 days. Is it best to load up on 500MG for the 1st shot then split the following weeks to come?

yes 250mg per ml. 2ml = 500.

depends on who you ask about frontloading, the answer varies. i say if you have extra test then why not. if not then dont.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    no if 250 is the concentration then 1 ml twice a week. = 500

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    just inject 250mgs=1ml every 3 1/2 days.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    just inject 250mgs=1ml every 3 1/2 days.
    can I get an amen

Thanks guys...now i need somone to hold my hand like a small child as i cry LMAOOOO!!!!!!! just wanted to ask it one more time hahaaa OOOUUUUCCCHHHHH!!!! kidding! Stand by.... hahaaa

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    I always frontload

250mg or 1ml it is every 3 1/2-4 days thanks

I will be on 25 ed of dbol so this im sure will help the kick start

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    250mg or 1ml it is every 3 1/2-4 days thanks
    Ah yes there goes another happy steroid user

Deen54 is offline Member
    ahhh the good old days... once the shot is in..you know.. "You the Man"

yea bro 250mg= 1ml 500mg= 2ml

so take 1ml every 3.5 days that gives you 500mg every week

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHA HAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! done deal and worked up for what?????????????????? LMAOOOOOOO hahaha so freakin easy! Slap'd my ass hard, wiped with alcohol and zingggggg!!!! Didnt even feel it a bit!!!!!! and to think ive been worked up over this for a few weeks! lol now the next concern will be gyno issues....... hope that doesnt show up on my door step!

Also quick question.... i used 23g 1 inch needle..... after removing the needle, i had a lil drop of test come out....is that going to be normal? LMAO i love this! im freaking craving more! hahahaa do i sound happy or what?!!!

Oh ya plus ill be taking finpecia ed. If i wait to take till i see hair issues it will be tooo late to start and have any positive effects right? Just thought of that cause i dont want to have sex side effects! was planning on 1mg ed of Fin. Im guessing ill need to take ed from start to help prevent issues.

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    you may not have shot deep enough cuz your needle is ony 1 inch. either that or you shot to fast.

Why wouldnt 1" be long enough? im lean and as for to fast...my impression that would make it hurt even worse? just asking not flaming... My buddy uses 1" needles and never had issues. Package says 23g1 and it looks like 1" when i hold it up to my 12" D*** hahaha just goofin around... its 13" LMAO

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    are you okay?

LMAO ME? if i went deep enough..and this is all it took...IM FREAKIN STOKED! lol so now the question is..well is one inch needle 23g large enough to hit muscle in my As-? im lean....i do feel a lil throb but man its so slight its almost un noticeable. Should i go 1 1/2" instead? Buddy uses the same setup and he is much bigger with more body fat than me.
    Last edited by jlbspd; 05-20-2008 at 08:21 PM.

ricanmafia is offline Associate Member
    yeah can you feel da rush great things brah!!!

Bro if this took to the muscle then im a junky now LOL pray i have no major sides which i dont think i will....but man such a peice of cake...and to go with a bigger neddle if needed...NO PROBLEM lol

Someone surely has an opinion on needle length....1" long enough to hit muscle if lean? I feel a dull pain where injected but almost unnoticeable. Also what about the other couple qestions to my last couple posts? thanks guys.

chillen dude 80 is offline New Member
    ok

can someone email me at, [email protected] for a quick question please, thanks!

Stoneco|d is offline Associate Member
    lol you on laughing gas or some shit. Anyways enjoy the cycle !

Chillen dude 80..
    ya high jackin the page? lol
    if you are asking issues related to this post..then ask them but dont play on shirt tails of others posts... post your questions in "new post"... am i right or wrong here? ok..off my soap box now.

Why wouldnt 1" be long enough? im lean and as for to fast...my impression that would make it hurt even worse? just asking not flaming... My buddy uses 1" needles and never had issues. Package says 23g1 and it looks like 1" when i hold it up to my 12" D*** hahaha just goofin around... its 13" LMAO
    i'd guess you didn't go deep enough or you took out the needle too fast. After injecting I wait around 15-20 sec then i remove it.

Thanxs Stonecold! just a great feeling to be worked up, nervous over it and then when its started..what a rush...But thanks..will post pics before and afters when done..

Well its a 1" needle...and i went all the way as far as it would go..injected 1ml in about 30 seconds and then pulled out slowly.... a small drop came out..thats it.

did u wait 10-15 sec after the needle was in or did u inject then pulled out slowly right away

I pushed in slowly then pulled out pretty much after the plunger hit bottom....i wip'd off the excess drop with alcohol and massaged the spot for 5 minutes....i have next to nill pain...should i go to 11/2" needles? If i push on the area its a bit of pain but nothing worth mentioning.

ok next time once it hits the bottom wait 10 sec at least and take it out slowly. I am on my first cycle but i have pinned like 15 times now. I know the feeling is great lol. I started with cyp then moved to enan. It's pretty good so far. I can't wait till i try tren out, going to plan that as my next cycle down the road.

Cool... ill try that next time. So what length needle do you use? and where u inject?

What dose E are you on? do u split or all at once per wk?

21g 1 1/2 and i inject my quads

500mg / week, split monday and thurs

Gotcha... well i may move to 1 1/2" to be safe....im splitting same days....do u feel pain, sorness or anything from injections? I kinda worried as i dont have much pain if any. So could this 1st shot be a miss in da A-s? lol
    I only feel discomfort when i push on the spot. All the horror stories of injections and i figured i would be draggin my leg around for a day! but no where near....
    Maybe ill try shoulders? i know the 1" will hit there as my shoulders are a bit cut up, able to see all the muscle there.

mauler is offline Associate Member
    i think you forgot to inject your gear and snorted a line instead. haha , just kidding. good luck, keep us updated on the progress.

Gotcha... well i may move to 1 1/2" to be safe....im splitting same days....do u feel pain, sorness or anything from injections? I kinda worried as i dont have much pain if any. So could this 1st shot be a miss in da A-s? lol
    I only feel discomfort when i push on the spot. All the horror stories of injections and i figured i would be draggin my leg around for a day! but no where near....
    Maybe ill try shoulders? i know the 1" will hit there as my shoulders are a bit cut up, able to see all the muscle there.
    nope, no pain whatsoever so far. I might try pinning my shoulders and see how that goes. But pinning on my quads is extremely easy and zero pain.

Will deff keep an update on gains Mauler. This morning my ass was a bit more sore, kinda like i got a shot or something?!!!! LOL but nothing to even think twice about. So im guessing some peeps have big pain with aas... im using Mex E gear ans told its even more painful but not seeing that in my case.

Thread Information