Thread: help 4 my sis.

richardharding is offline New Member

Question help 4 my sis.

Goodday all, i need some help with my poor sister, she is a tad over weight the poor soul, she has tried every diet avaliable diet pills etc, she has even gone on diets which consist of just youghart, she works out a couple of times a week and even years later she has not had to much results, i not saying she has'nt lost weight but it seems to be going very very slowly, resently she has been watching me grow and asking me what am i eating and i confessed to her that im on a cycle, after shes seen with her own eyes what its doing for me she wants a piece of the pie so to speak, so is there anything i can get to help her lose weight i tried searching but theres not a lot of info on women and steroids , so if any body can suggest something and doses i will be gratefull and remember this is my little sis so nothing to heavy please

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Tell her to sign up to the board. There's plenty of women on here that will and could help her.
    She needs a good diet and exercise...NOT steriods ...

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    and once she gets that good diet and exercise she needs to stick with it and not quite because she only losing 1-2 pounds a week. It's the baby steps that take one big step

richardharding is offline New Member
    thats what i have been telling her you can't build a temple in a day i was just wondering if we could get some high tech machinery to help so to speak

Mastiff is offline Member
    I think your best bet is to get her to sign up for the womens forum, like MBaraso suggested. She can do the checking and research. Getting it herself will teach her a lot more than going to her and saying "Take 10mg of BTG Anavar a day". We have some very knowlegeable women here, and I'm sure they would be more than willing to help out.

Thread Information