Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

300mcg clen and no side effects?!?

this is my second cycle of clen , the first being from a different supplier than the one i'm on now, and after using 300mcg this morning i felt very little side effects, mild shaking of the hands and that's it, i'm wondering whats going on?

a well known member on here, recommended the supplier to me and told me that he and a person he knows both use this supplier and that his friend had a panic attack when using just 80mcg of it, though she was a girl

i've run 100mg of diphenhydramine for the last couple nights to see if my receptors are downgraded but i haven't been on long enough, just two weeks know, for them to be yet

should i up the dose to 350mcg and see what happens, btw, i'm going to the gym later and i'll check bp there, though lately it's been about 130/70-140/73, my waking temp has gone up about 1/2 degree which i understand should mean it's working but why no side effects?

btw, i tapered quickly on it, from 60-80-100 in three days and had headaches and such so i'm almost 100% sure the stuff isn't fake

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    holy crap!!!!! why though whY????

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    300mcg is a ton of clen , you think you would be experiencing more shakes and tremors.....

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why? is exactly what i was thinking......I would think at 300mcg, you are just asking for heart problems......

thats what i thought, i actually threw out some clen /keto mix i had cause i thought it was fake since 240mcg/day of that for 5 weeks produced no side effects

ilovesus is offline Member
    Your heart might blow up!

iagainsti is offline Associate Member
    Just because your not feeling the effects of something doesnt mean its not working. Have you taken your temp lately ? I strongly urge you not to keep bumping the clen up for fear of your health. And 2 weeks is plenty long enough to downregulate your receptors.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    could possibly just be a non responder..

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Jesus man sounds like your going for it! Perhaps clen isn't the drug for you anymore? Have you considered DNP ? I wouldn't wanna take it during because it increases your body temp by a couple of degree but it is highly effective. Also highly dangerous, #1 side effect of it is dehydration. But if clen isn't working for you maybe its time for you to step up to DNP. What about albuterol? Although if clen isn't really doing it for you i doubt albuterol will.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Jesus man sounds like your going for it! Perhaps clen isn't the drug for you anymore? Have you considered DNP? I wouldn't wanna take it during because it increases your body temp by a couple of degree but it is highly effective. Also highly dangerous, #1 side effect of it is dehydration. But if clen isn't working for you maybe its time for you to step up to DNP. What about albuterol? Although if clen isn't really doing it for you i doubt albuterol will.
    maybe it is albuterol lol... weird though at best. something's not quite right though at 300 w/ nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by iagainsti View Post
    Just because your not feeling the effects of something doesnt mean its not working. Have you taken your temp lately ? I strongly urge you not to keep bumping the clen up for fear of your health. And 2 weeks is plenty long enough to downregulate your receptors.
    i wrote in my post about my temp increase, though it's slight and isn't increased every morning, just off and on

Thats a very good point, it might be albuterol. I suggested switching to albuterol just to change the compound. Maybe you just don't respond to clen anymore. how many times have you ran clen? I'm curious to hear what his bp is. Either way that a high dosage for either compound. Perhaps you graduated to DNP ? Just puttin the options out there.

at 250mcg my bp was 131/73 about 10 minutes after cardio, normally it's a little lower than that

With that much clen and cardio i would think you'd notice a big difference. I would change the compound to albuterol or DNP . Doesn't sound like your really reacting to it so I would try something else. I took 160mcgs of clen and i couldn't even write my name. I would change the compound, but thats me.

SVTmuscle is offline Gsxxr's Bitch
    300mcg's with no shaking, or feeling of it... = low dosed/fake!

whiteronniewannabe is offline Junior Member
    Ive gone up to 180mcg a day in my current cycle and I gavent had any sides at all. No shaking, nothing, although my body temp did increase first few days. I`ve just finished 2 weeks, and I dont feel any better off (im measuring bf tomorrow). MY friend takes exactly the same stuff at a lower dosage and gets the shakes, everything! Just how our bodies respond i suppose

I took epherdrine a few months bak and it worked brilliantly!!

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTmuscle View Post
    300mcg's with no shaking, or feeling of it... = low dosed/fake!
    x2....

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    shit gear me finks, that dosage is excessive so at least minimal side effects should be hapening

the clen 's legit causemy bp and temp are up like it normally would be and i do get shakes, they're just not that bad

Thread Information