dansteelman is offline Member

help with my 2nd cycle!

Hey, I am about to go buy the juice for my second Cycle. I am 5'9 207 Lbs, 35 waist, 26 thighs, 12 1/2 forarms, 15 1/2 bicep, 45 chest, 16 calves. I'm approxamatly 21-23 % body fat. My first cycle was 750MG /week sustanon 250 for 14 weeks. here is what i have been looking at for cycle number two, please help me out here!!

1-14 EQ 600mg/week
    1-14 Test Enthan 750mg week
    8-14 Winny depot 50mg ED
    1-14 Armidex .25mg ED

I'm hoping to gain some quality Mass and cut up at the same time. Clomid will be run 3-4 days after last shot.
    I have nolva but doubt having to use it with the dex.

Please help me out bros. All products are QV, except the winny which will be zambron amps. THANKS!!

Dan

sd11 is offline Banned
    Wow that was a lot of test for a first cycle, anyways man you really should change some shit up. No need to run eq at 600mg, 400 will be cool and start your winny later like week 10 or 11 and run it for 6 weeks from then. Also for future advice dont start your clomid 3-4 days after your last shot of enanthate make it 3 weeks.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if you will see the results you want now that you did your first cycle with 750mg/wk sust, but give this a shot perhaps..

wk 1-10 600mg/wk test enanthate
    wk 1-10 600mg/wk eq
    wk 8-13 winny @ 50mg/ed

arimidex throughout to minimize bloat

these dosages are high, you may be able to cut it down to say 500mg/wk test enanthate and 400mg/wk eq, but I dont know if you will get the results you're looking for since you had such a high dosage of test in your first cycle.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    id add clen in with whatthese boys said, maybe even t3 if u know how to take it. go to FAQ to find formulas for clen and t3 dosing. 21-23 is large...try to get that to the mid teens and it will be a lot easier on your heart/organs. maybe try to diet with 500mg test only to hold on to muscle, then when u get to mid low teens hit a bulker and dont ever let ur self get above mid teens again. getting there is the hard part, maintaining is easier than u think, just do what uve been doin...

actually, i only did 250mg for the first 4 weeks, but then realized I had bought wayyyy to much, i still have like 20 amps leftover, thanks, I'll try what you all said!!

dan

you are right about the LBM, it is about 166, thanks for all your help!!

Dan

Thread Information