toolman79 is offline New Member

Good Second Cycle?

I have the opportunity to do a second cycle. My first cycle was about 2 years ago. I did test e for 12 weeks. My possible upcoming cycle would be test e with winny for eight weeks. I’m 29, weight 175lbs, my height between 5’8-5’9. My goal is to put on about 10-15 lbs but also I want to get more cut. My diet is pretty good but it’s going to improve if I do or don’t do the cycle. What do you guys think?

sassbs11 is offline Banned
    what dosages of test and winny are you gonna use?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would just stick with Test E and drop the winny, if your 1st cycle was 2 yrs ago you will achieve great gains with just Test E at around 500mgs per wk for 10-12 wks, couple this with a good diet and basic training program and i am sure you will achieve your goals.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would just stick with Test E and drop the winny, if your 1st cycle was 2 yrs ago you will achieve great gains with just Test E at around 500mgs per wk for 10-12 wks, couple this with a good diet and basic training program and i am sure you will achieve your goals.
    x 2 Emphasis on DIET!

Will I see the gains I want if I do test e at 250mg once a week for 8 weeks and the winny at 50mg every other day weeks 2-10. My buddy thinks it will be enough but I'm not so sure.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Personally I wouldn't bother running a low dose of a long ester test for only 8 weeks.

Would it better at that dose for 10 weeks and take the winny for 10 weeks (2-12). I will have enough supply but I was told that at 8 weeks less side effect and no PCT.

Big
    you would need pct regardless, and what would be better is what Marcus suggested, I guarantee he knows way more than whoever you have been getting advice from.

dunhill225 is offline New Member
    I prefer longer cycles (16-20 weeks) because I believe you hold gains better but with that said... use cyp or sust (unless you are getting HG test E) I would not touch ANY ug test E rt now. if you like pain and infections... give it a shot. you could always get lucky and get good E but you wont know if you got the crap made out of the shit powder out there until AFTER you buy and shoot it. cyp, prop and sust are safe, as safe as ug can be. peace

Yeah it's suppose to be HG test E. I like Marcus suggest but I wouldn't have enough supply for 500mg at 12 weeks. Any body else think this would be a good or bad cycle.

NEMESIS RR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman79 View Post
    Will I see the gains I want if I do test e at 250mg once a week for 8 weeks and the winny at 50mg every other day weeks 2-10. My buddy thinks it will be enough but I'm not so sure.
    You can see good gains off 250mg without the winny if you eat and train right

The main reason I was thinking winny is to get cut up. I want to put on size but I also want to get cut. Do you think the winny is going to hurt my cycle because I'm only going to be doing 250mg of test e?

I'm going to take the advice and drop the winny in my upcoming cycle but can someone tell me why they recommend I drop it?
    Should I go for the 10 or 8 weeks of the testE at 250mg. I'll have enough to go 10 but only at 250mg. Will the extra 2 weeks help? Thanks in advance.

I'm going to take the advice and drop the winny in my upcoming cycle but can someone tell me why they recommend I drop it?
    Should I go for the 10 or 8 weeks of the testE at 250mg. I'll have enough to go 10 but only at 250mg. Will the extra 2 weeks help? Thanks in advance.
    I would up the test dose to around 400-500mgs,

Big
    I recommend a single compound (test) for a first cycle because with proper diet and training great gains can be made, and if you start with multiple compounds and have unwanted reactions it will be more difficult to pinpoint the source. As for the dose, we have recommended it multiple times, if you are only dropping the dose because you don't have enough to do what is recommended, get more.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    Well, since it's not his first cycle... I would go with the 10 Test e at 500 mg/week, and Winny 7-12 50 mg. eod... And NO, winny wont help you get cut... it's your diet whats going to do that, but for me... it's always best if you get a good anabolic in your cycle...

Big
    True it's not his first, but after a 2 year break he could most likely make great gains off of test only. After that long of a break I would look at this much like a first cycle, but you are right.

mkcay7979 is offline Associate Member
    you need to do the test e for at least 10 weeks and at 500mg a week any less would be a wast ....

the test wont even kickin for 5 or 6 weeks ..

you need to listen to BIG & MARCUS they know what there talking about...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    True it's not his first, but after a 2 year break he could most likely make great gains off of test only. After that long of a break I would look at this much like a first cycle, but you are right.
    'nough said....

down but not out! is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225 View Post
    I prefer longer cycles (16-20 weeks) because I believe you hold gains better but with that said... use cyp or sust (unless you are getting HG test E) I would not touch ANY ug test E rt now. if you like pain and infections... give it a shot. you could always get lucky and get good E but you wont know if you got the crap made out of the shit powder out there until AFTER you buy and shoot it. cyp, prop and sust are safe, as safe as ug can be. peace
    How you all doing? Question: Based on this info, and since I am planning to do my first cycle using test.....which one is safe and recommended?

dunhill225 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by down but not out! View Post
    How you all doing? Question: Based on this info, and since I am planning to do my first cycle using test.....which one is safe and recommended?
    do a search on carbolic acid and you will see why the crap E out there hurts... causes infections... just the most painfull shit I have touched. run cyp or sust (be carefull with ug sust, a LOT of "labs" just label test E "sust" and charge more). cyp is the safe way to go. if eod injections dont bother you then you could go with test prop at 100 eod (350 a week) dont listen to those saying under 500 does nothing. they are not good at simple math. in the avg healthy male the human body produces the equivalent of injecting 30-70 mgs a WEEK. at 250 you would have about 4-8 TIMES as much test as usual. whoever thinks that wont produce significant results is just WRONG. peace and good luck bro.

Thread Information