RoachDawg is offline New Member

I have a red ball on my arm.

I took Winny a few years back and it did wonders for me so I decided to give it another run, .well I injected myself in my upper left arm in between my tri and bi on Sunday night and I have a huge burning red knot now and the pain is killing me.

Will this go away or do I need medical attention? Last time I did Stan QV 50 and never had anything more than a little minor soreness.this time I am using Zambon in those damn ampules.

Did I inject in a bad spot? Did I get some air in my arm? Or should I go to the emergency room? Was just hoping for some reassurance really that this is will go away in time before I start worrying about medical shit since I have no medical insurance. Thanks

awms is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoachDawg View Post
    I took Winny a few years back and it did wonders for me so I decided to give it another run, .well I injected myself in my upper left arm in between my tri and bi on Sunday night and I have a huge burning red knot now and the pain is killing me.

Will this go away or do I need medical attention? Last time I did Stan QV 50 and never had anything more than a little minor soreness.this time I am using Zambon in those damn ampules.

Did I inject in a bad spot? Did I get some air in my arm? Or should I go to the emergency room? Was just hoping for some reassurance really that this is will go away in time before I start worrying about medical shit since I have no medical insurance. Thanks

Get it checked out man....could be infected. Go o the doc tomorow If it doesint get any better and get it all checked just to be on the safe side!

Thanx AWMS

As far as the needle go's its a 22GX1" Is that too short? Pain and swelling was going down on Wednesday and my dumbass thought it might be filled with puss or blood so I tried to puncture it and now the pain is unreal.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Go to the emergency room right now. Why risk possible infection and death. Better safe than sorry. Home surgery is not the most sanitary act.

Thanx AWMS

As far as the needle go's its a 22GX1" Is that too short? Pain and swelling was going down on Wednesday and my dumbass thought it might be filled with puss or blood so I tried to puncture it and now the pain is unreal.
    haha bad idea bro....my budy got some stuff from a ugl once and it gave him an infection in his leg. No big deal he just went to the doc and got some meds for it but make sure you go tomorow before it get wores! because it can get bad if you leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Go to the emergency room right now. Why risk possible infection and death. Better safe than sorry.
    **** this is making me nervous. I heard everyone on here talk about swelling and burning and thought this might be normal, guess not. Im ****ed with no insurance

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    haha bad idea bro....my budy got some stuff from a ugl once and it gave him an infection in his leg. No big deal he just went to the doc and got some meds for it but make sure you go tomorow before it get wores! because it can get bad if you leave it.
    Zambon is a UGL? I was under the impression it was real human grade stuff. As for the needles are those the right ones?

Zambon is a UGL? I was under the impression it was real human grade stuff. As for the needles are those the right ones?
    No it is man i was just saying my budy got some dirty shit from some guy and it ****ed his leg up.

g0dsend is offline Member
    better start looking for some moldy bread... jk...

but if it gets worse you do need to have a doctor check it out. Since you dont have insurance, I would have one of your friends goto the doctors and create an excuse to get some antibiotics, idk how but that would take alot of time.

I appreciate the responses, thanks. What I did was shoot up to the local clinic and they wouldnt see before I shelled over 90 bucks lol. They made me wait almost two hours but once the guy who I guess was a doctor saw me heard what I had to say and told me I have cellulitis and prescribed some cephlex. Went over to the drugstore and luckily the 40 pills were only like 20 bucks. They said take two a day twice for 10 days but I should be better in about 1 or 2 he said. Part of me says sell the Winny I have left and the devil in me says take half the cephlex and save the rest incase it happens again.

Quite honestly though I am not a big time body builder so thats why the Winny made sense for me but I think I have to settle with getting lean and losing weight over getting lean and gaining some muscle. Oh well again I just wanted to say thanks.

LOL well I guess I didnt wait for 2 hours but it sure felt like it..just saw the time stamps on the messages and I saw the last message before mine before I left

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Roach - for future reference google 'fish flex'

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Roach - for future reference google 'fish flex'

What the **** this guy prescribed fish food to me?

Cephalexin Oral Uses
    This medication is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. This medication is known as a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.

This antibiotic treats only bacterial infections

No wonder why the shit is so cheap, he gave me the 500mg though but by the sounds of it I should be probably be taking 5 at a time instead of 2.

Whole thing was a ****en headache and my fault ortrying to go back in it and trying to drain it something 3 days later because in all likelyhood thats what caused this flare up.

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    What the **** this guy prescribed fish food to me?
    It used to treat bacterial infections in fish.

Exactly the same compound.

Keeping at the prescribed dose is advised.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    It used to treat bacterial infections in fish.

Exactly the same compound.

Keeping at the prescribed dose is advised.
    I wish someone wouldve told me to visit a pet shop in the AM if that was the case LOL

Thread Information