heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member

Injection site help....

im going to run a eq cycle alone.. this is my first cycle and have been doing alot of reading..now im asking questions because im about to start and want to make sure i got everything right... i have 23g 1 1/2 needles..where is the best and easiest place for me to inject myself without doing any harm to myself...i was looking on spotinjections.com and want to do a glute shot..i want to know is it rare that you it the nerve that paralizes you...please help me bros...

McBain is offline Member
    it is rare, stay to the outer, upper quadrant just like the pics show and you should be fine, the sciatic nerve is the main nerve and it runs near your spine (the inner part of your ass).

McBain is offline Member
    I've heard of some people who say just do it sitting down in a chair so you can't hit it as long as you stick to the outside. But I've never tried that method so I can't comment.

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    One of the easiest would have to be the quad shot. Although for me my legs seem to have alot more nerve endings in them, so it hurts more than a glute shot, but it's definetly easier. Don't worry buddy, after a few shots you will be itch'in to try new places just for the hell of it.

MAX30

IGGY is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Start off with a quad shot. U have more control in handling the syringe.
    then move on to glutes. Personal fave is delt and tri's. For me it's pretty much painless.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Glute shots have very little feeling in them unless you put yourself in a bad position and move around too much... quad shots are deffinitly easy to do and hard to mess up...

mekler is offline Associate Member

Question

Originally posted by McBain
    I've heard of some people who say just do it sitting down in a chair so you can't hit it as long as you stick to the outside. But I've never tried that method so I can't comment.
    anyone ever tried this method? seems like it would work.. i dunno.. any ideas?

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member
    thanks for all the replys im just a little nervus..shit im scared to get blood take..but im sure ill get over it and love doing it...thanks bros

gunther is offline New Member
    hit the quad like the other guy said control and safe it may hurt a little more if you hit a nerve but you want to get the feeling of it then you can start twisting and turning

McBain is offline Member
    Yeah quad would be the easiest to shoot, but some bros just can't shoot quads because they have too many nerve endings around there. I can't do it. I've tried like 5 times, the only time I was able to actually get the shot off (other times I had to pull out it hurt so much) I couldn't walk for a week! Not saying this to scare you but just to make you aware that some people just seem like they can't do quads. But I'd at least try them because they are easy shots to control.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Like the other Bro's said, for your 1st shot - go with quads!

Thread Information