mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member

cycle extension plan

I have been on cycle now for about 5 months. I normally dont like to be on for more than 12 wks but I have decided to stay on for a year due to my new job which needs more to be in perfect shape year round. anyways Im 195 7%bf, 23, 5'8 this will be my 7th cycle two included in the same long cycle. I started out with a bulking cycle with test e, tren , dbol , and deca , used at different intervals. 8wks ago I started cutting using test e and tren I stopped the tren two wks ago and have been cruising on test 500mg ew. I will continue cutting for two more wks. Then I will jump into a lean bulk, using test prop, 350-500mg ew i might jump it to 700mg ew if I need to cause my receptors are flooded at this point. Tren at 75-100mg ed and winni 50mg ed I will run this for six wks then I will drop the tren and winni continue with the prop and add npp at 100mg ed for another six wks. I will only be taking in 3500-3800 cals ed cardio will be done for 30-45min 5-6 days ew and all food will be very clean, with 12-16g of fat each meal, carbs will stay under 350ed maybe less. I hope to gain 10-12lbs from this cycle and lose another 1-2%bf. what do you guys think. Are these goals attainable for being on so long should I raise the dosages to higher than at the beginning, I have never stayed on this long so any info is appreciated.

mx3
    also my previous dosages were tren a 100mg ed, test e 500mg ew, deca 525mg ew, dbol 50mg ed. I also threw in clen for at 180-200mcg's ed for about a month.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your receptors are flooded mate so you think you might double the dose to 700mg,Huh.
    IMO you need to take a break and drop down to a cruise for a bit.
    All that extra gear is going to give you limited gains from here on in and the sides will outweigh them. JMO mate.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Gotta go with my Boy Lats on this one brother... Just cruise for a bit

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    Gotta go with my Boy Lats on this one brother... Just cruise for a bit
    Hey, looking good in that new ava mate, quite an improvement

mx3
    so you guys dont think I could add another ten lbs being on for so long.

Thread Information