built4life is offline Junior Member

soreness too bad!

what is a good way to make the soreness in my ass go away. i think i may have injected too fast. and i can barely sit down. any helpfull ideas? ive only come across this problem once and that was last year during spring break in cancun, and that wasnt too fun.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Get blood flowing to the area immediately after your inject, go for a walk, go lift, go for a jog.... tap dat ass ( a girl's of course), any of these activities should suffice.

i did and it didnt go away. i was on the stair stepper for 10 minutes and on the bike for 5. it pretty much only hurts when i flex my ass. or get up from sitting down. oh thats the worst.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    probably injected to far back. its actually a hip injection, kinda on the upper outside part of your glute. give it a few days, it'll get better.

what did you inject? was it sust?

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like sust to me. Try sittin on a heating pad.

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    if it was TT cyp, you will be sore for a week and also come down with fever, you did nothing wrong if thats the case, TT cyp has too much BA and possible sterility problems

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    try to do some cardio or take a hot shower BEFORE you shoot. as for right now, heat and light massage are you're only options. if it starts to get hot, you have an absess and need to see a doctor. if not, you may just have to deal for a few days. likei said, heat, massage, and try your best to not think about it

actually it was winny not sust. and thank god its gone now, i jus went to sleep and woke up and it was gone, when i was using test last time it stayed for a week, thanks for the info guys. im getting sust next week any advice on how long i should use it, i heard it has a long half life and could work if you did it once a month, but im not going to im going to do it once a week.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    500 mg a weeks....split into 2 shots of 250 a shot...other wise if you shoot 500 into your ass yous gonna be damn sore...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    run your sust at 500mgs a week for 8-10 weeks. i'd throw dbol in the mix the first 4 weeks at 30-40 mgs a day. like cnyce said though, split the injections up, outside of that being less painful, it works out better that way.

Thread Information