gad99sten is offline New Member

Equipoise Question(FIRST TIME)

Have a friend that can get some of this for me and was wondering about results from doing a cycle with this only. I'm about 6ft 205 pounds. Don't really want to gain weight, but loose fat gain muscle. Only want to do one cycle, but before I do that I want to do my research to make sure I'm doing the right thing. Most places I've read say it is better to cut it with Test, but this is all I'll have. Any info will be appreciated. Also, does this decrease your sperm count? Thanks!
    Last edited by gad99sten; 05-24-2008 at 12:25 AM.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    First off we need full stats brother. How old are you and whats you experience and diet look like. Also have you considered a solid PCT? Yo said you wanna do the research...thats where you start. If this is your first cycle you need to educate yourself more before even considering steroids ..... But, Equipoise is a very weak Steroid . Read the forums and use the search engine and you should learn a ton. A first cycle should be Test alone IMO to see how your body reacts. Dont think I am flaming you brother, everyone here just want people to be safe. Good Luck

awms is offline Senior Member
    I am also looking at Eq and from what I have been reading on here, and what alot of the other guys have been telling me is that adding even a small amount of test i.e 250mg a week...you will gain alot more size and stregth!

400mg Eq/ 250mg Test for 14 weeks might be a better choice.

or If you goal is to just put on pure size you might just want to do

500mg Test a week for 10-12 weeks....You only get one first cycle so you might as well make the most of it!

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275 View Post
    First off we need full stats brother. How old are you and whats you experience and diet look like. Also have you considered a solid PCT? Yo said you wanna do the research...thats where you start. If this is your first cycle you need to educate yourself more before even considering steroids..... But, Equipoise is a very weak Steroid. Read the forums and use the search engine and you should learn a ton. A first cycle should be Test alone IMO to see how your body reacts. Dont think I am flaming you brother, everyone here just want people to be safe. Good Luck
    Listen to this advice gad, you won't go far wrong. Lets have those all important stats etc, mate.

Age 29
    6'1

Eat a pretty healthy diet...consisting of around 2000 calorie a day diet and work-out about four times a week. I do some cycling classes and mainly work out my upper body when lifting. I'm very...I guss you would say tall and lanky with a few love handles. My objective here is to just loose some fat a gain muscle, but to not make it obvious to my wife. Not looking for huge gains at all, but just adding a little bulk would be nice...somthing I can quit, but maintain in the gym.

I would never even consider starting this and won't start this until I have what I think is 100% grasp of the situation, but I still mey get my hands on it, cause I don't know if I'll be able to get anything else in the near future.

This is just the beginning of my research, and appreciate any and all help! Thanks!

bump

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I find EQ to be a very weak drug and . Ive ran it a few times at different dosages and its done nothing at returning any kind of muscle tissue gains, its seems to increase your RBC to a high level and find it a complete waste of time in any kind of building cycle, if your after to build muslce i would stick with compounds what have been tested over time and more or less work on the majority.

I do know some people who rate EQ but i would bet the gains they have experienced were from other compounds within the cycle, saying this not everyone responds the same so i am sure some have used it with good results but it isn't worth gamble when other compounds will do the job.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    I agree with Marcus brother and i am glad you realize you need to do more research. Its imperative. I run Equipoise for the fact that its cheap and increases my appetite. Right now I am running test cyp at 500mgs a week with 400mgs of Equipoise. First cycle in a while so I am taking it easy. I expect nothing from Equipoise other than my appetite and some vascularity adn hardning of my muscles. A test only cycle would br great for first for you.....
    PS bro, Dont bump shit because your dont get an answer right away
    Last edited by TJM7275; 05-25-2008 at 01:22 PM.

Thread Information