need some advice

I started a cycle three weeks ago to the day of norandren 200(brovel), dianabol , and wintrol suspension. I'm trying to get the most out of my investment. I plan to be on the winny for 12 weeks, the norandren200 for twelve, and dianabol for four weeks. My dosages are 1cc twice weekly Norandren200, 1cc three times weekly winstrol suspension, and three 5mg dbols per day. My diet consists of everything I can eat thats not tied down. I lift 6 times weekly because my recovery times are insane right now. Can a veteran of the "game" give me any advice as to how I can further my progress in becoming an all out "mass Demon"

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    just bump your original post bro, no need to repost it.

peace bb79

sorry man, I couldn't seem to find It when looking. I'm not that familiar with message board systems, somethings I understand somethings I don't. Could you tell me how I find my original post. Sorry for the repeat

Mastiff is offline Member
    Do a search and use search by user name. Enter your screen name. Press the "Perform Search" button. You get a list of all your posts. Just go to the one you want.

thanks mastiff

thanks for the advice,
    it will surely help me in the future. I had figured out how to reply to members but, I felt like I was lost in a maze there for a little while. This site is awsome, I'm looking forwarding to learning even more than I did before. Any help is always appreciated

Thread Information