Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

biotest: myostatin post cycle? is it worth the $$

I'll be doing an abomb, sust, deca cycle in month or so.

I never buy the expensive supplements like methoxy or anything like that, but seen this stuff from biotest, myostatin stuff. which is $$ it seems.

question is, who's used it? I was considering it post cycle. what have gains been like?

please respond. either tell me its not bad, or stay away from it and dont waste me money.

thanks!!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    From what I have read/heard it is a waste of money. As far as I know real myostatin gene manipulation cannot occur without being in a lab and having a bunch of scientists use you as a test subject.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No. Not worth it spend your money on protein and food.

of course i'll use protien and food,

wtf should i use post cycle besides clomid and anti-e's

i might use creatine, but anything else? what about no2??

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well there are all sorts of things post cycle that can be used from insulin to hgh to IGF-1 to a morning dbol bridge to clen . Can you be a little more specific about what compounds you are interested in using. Personally if you are just looking to maintain without using anything but OTC supplementation I still think lots of rest and lots of food are best.

Im not exactly an new to the game, I understand about proper diet post cycle and how to treat my body. Just looking for something to really help me keep moving nicely in the gym. I did a bridge for a bit with dbol , but dont like the idea of doing that.

maybe I'll use clen

maximized is offline Junior Member
    I took biotest myostatin. I only used for like a month, and didnt see much of a result. The bottle says to use for 3 months, and i would think after a month, I would see something. I would think you would at least see some kind of change after a month, so I figured they say 3 months so to get you to pay more money. I am just recently able to do juice because i was getting tested every month!, so I tried a bunch of different supplements. I DID see good results while i was doing 1-ad and NO2 together. Always looked pumped (NO2), and had good strength gains and good workouts from the 1-ad. Just some info...hope it helps.

-max

just thought i'd bump this!

anyone else have an opinion? no2 wise??

NO2 was good imo. At first and thruout most of it, i didnt really 'feel' anything. but when i looked in the mirror i saw it. and i got commented on a lot. like "what are you on?", and "are you juicin"...when i wasnt. that means a lot to talk about someone juicin where i was workin too because its an auto termination of job and jail time (of course, but we got tested every month, sometimes 2x a month)...so people didnt say that unless they really thought you were. even on an off day from the gym, id still look pumped. just like it says, you always have a "perpetual pump".

peace

max

I have to say though, my body responds extremely well to supplements, medication, etc etc...but id still recommend NO2 and 1-ad to people. myostatin, i wouldnt recommend, but i wouldnt tell someone not to do it either.

max

Thread Information