pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Is this OK for time off?

I'm finishing my first cycle today (10 weeks of Test @ 500, Deca @ 400, and dbol @ 35 ED for first 4 weeks).

After I wait 3 weeks, then do 3 weeks of clomid, I wanted to start my next cycle exactly 2 weeks later. (I wanted to fit one more in before a spring trip I've planned and this would be the only way.) My next cycle is going to be 10 weeks also: Sust @ 500, Deca @ 400, and dbol @ 35 ED for first 4 weeks.

Is this a bad idea? Answers from vets only.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Time on = Time off.

The drugs are still in your bloodstream (hence why you wait 3 weeks from last shot of Deca before starting Clomid), and that does not leave you 10 weeks in between cycles. Even if you don't count the time you are on Clomid as time on, it only gives you 5 weeks off. It's not going to kill you if you do another cycle 5 weeks after, but you will probably have a harder time getting your HTPA back up after that second cycle, especially since you have Deca in both cycles which shuts you down hard. Perhaps you should restructure your second cycle if you are firm on doing it before your trip. What exactly are you trying to achieve with your second cycle? You could always do a short 4-6 week cycle before your trip using all short-acting esters and cut up if thats your goal.

I'm trying to put on more muscle with both cycles, gain as much as possible. I do have HCG to help bring me back up after that 2nd cycle, but I would rather do things the right way and if time on should equal time off, then I'll wait.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You would essentially only be off for five weeks and with deca as part of your stack I doubt you would have recovered within that time.

still growin is offline Member
    I did something similar, deca d-bol then clen and clomid. Waited a few weeks, then d-bol again with deca. It took me MONTHS to get my hpta back up. It has been almost 4 months, and I am not sure I am fully recovered just yet. I personally wouldn't do this, but I see why you want to before spring vacation. This is why I am waiting to do my next cycle right before spring break. You really got to plan out your cycles ahead of time imo.

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Is this a bad idea? Answers from vets only
    Damn the rest of us arn't good enough for answers

hehe, I would definatly take everyone else's advise Bro.. Deca hits hard and can take a long time to get ur levels back up..

If you are really determined to do a 2nd cycle before your trip... why not wait a few extra's weeks after clomid, and then try somthing like a Test prop, winny or even Fina stack.. this way ya only have to run it 6-7 weeks to still see some solid returns, and you would of given your body that little bit extra time to recover from you last cycle...

But ofcourse the 'best' option, would be to not cycle at all, and have the time off... but above is another alternative if ya cant do that

Best of luck mate..

Jaguar

Thanks for the advice bros. I'm going to wait on that 2nd cycle until I'm fully recovered and do it after the spring trip. I would love to try the winny, prop, fina cycle but I don't have any of that right now. I spent all my $$$ on sus, deca , and dbol !

Thread Information