bigboylee is offline New Member

Question need some medical answers

if one goes through a gastric bypass surgery and loses alot of musscle tissue ,and in the past before the surgery has done 3 cycles , and now he wants to do some more cycles because of all the musscle lose since the surgery , , does or do anybody here know anybody that went through this and is now back on the gear again , need info , anything would help

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    dosent that just make your stomach smaller ? How are you supposed to keep your protein+calorie intake up high enough to put on alot of weight?

Question

protein can be taken in , just wondering to get some musscle back , got a whole bunch of gear here that i waiting to use , do u think it will be a waste or will i see something out of it , i got
    50 ml sust
    40 ml of deca
    20 ml of tren ace
    80ml of test prop
    20 ml of arimedex
    100 ml of nolvadex

hate to see it go to waste , i would believe i should see something if i take in alot of protien shakes , what do you think , i guess all i can do is try it , how would you stack this gear up to make 2 cycles out of it ?

thanks guys for all your help
    Last edited by bigboylee; 05-25-2008 at 03:07 PM. Reason: spelling

guess nobody else has any answers

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you should work out ur diet before anything, if you go on cycle and u had gastric bypass..... how are you going to keep ur calories/macros at the proper levels?
    if so , then you should be fine w/ doina cycle... but i'd advise tryin to get that back natturally...

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    and how many of us do u think are doctors

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Gastric bypass surgery makes the stomach smaller and allows food to bypass part of the small intestine. You will feel full more quickly than when your stomach was its original size, which reduces the amount of food you eat and thus the calories consumed. Bypassing part of the intestine also results in fewer calories being absorbed. This leads to weight loss. i have never personally known anyone who has had the surgery so i can not comment on your 2nd question
    Last edited by PT; 05-26-2008 at 02:21 AM.

thanks for all the info , ive been working out at the gym for a couple months now and just sucks lost so much musscle tissue , i just dont want to waste this gear i got , any suggestions for protein in take besides whey and food , how would you stack this gear to make some nice cycles out of it , do you think i will see any results even if i dont meet the right calorie intake ? thanks for allthe help

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you are morbidly obese since you choose to get this surgery?
    Its dangerous playing with steroids when your in shape, and detrimental when your out of shape.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    ^^Ditto.

I'm left to question why he had gastric by-pass.

Bump for a response.

-CNS

dn1024 is offline New Member
    He hasnt really said whether or not he has actually had the bypass????? Did you have it done yet, and how long ago? If you havent had the bypass, and are considering one, then you need to consult with your doctor as you, as vantheman stated, must be morbidly obese???? So did you have the surgery yet? If so, then AAS is NOT what you need at this time. If anything at all, maybe some HGH, but NOT AAS. Your body is going through a pretty rough time right now with the decrease in calories, hormonal changes, rapid weight loss and all that loose skin you will be dealing with.................exercise, and doctors orders is your best bet. Especially if you had the surgery. You wont gain anything beneficail from doing AAS after a gastric bypass. And there is no way you can get the calories needed to sustain ANY kind of AAS cycle, whether it be a cutting cycle, or bulking cycle. Protien from shakes is not going to cut it if that is where you plan on getting all the protien you need for a cycle. I know people who have had this surgery. You will sit down and have two bites of a sandwich and a swallow of milk and be stuffed, like you just finished dinner on thanksgivng day.
    If you were morbidly obese, and just had the surgery, you will be looking for cosmetic surgery to deal with all the loose skin after you start loosing weight rapidly. AAS will not be of concern to when this happens.
    Did you have the surgery yet? If so, how long ago, and if not, what are your stats just out of curiosity?????

Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    ^^Ditto.

I'm left to question why he had gastric by-pass.

Bump for a response.

-CNS

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dn1024 View Post
    He hasnt really said whether or not he has actually had the bypass?????
    Didn't he?

Sure reads like it:

Quote Originally Posted by bigboylee View Post
    if one goes through a gastric bypass surgery and loses alot of musscle tissue
    thanks for all the info , ive been working out at the gym for a couple months now and just sucks lost so much musscle tissue , i just dont want to waste this gear i got , any suggestions for protein in take besides whey and food , how would you stack this gear to make some nice cycles out of it , do you think i will see any results even if i dont meet the right calorie intake ? thanks for allthe help

Bump!

-CNS

Blog Entries
    do you think i will see any results even if i dont meet the right calorie intake ? thanks for allthe help
    Would/Could you see results?

Yes.

Should you try it?

No.

You're trading one crutch for another: food for steroids

...and both are potentially dangerous.

Especially given your current state of affairs.

Leave the gear alone.

-CNS

had it done 7 months not due to being that overweight i was only 290 pounds , it was the other med problems i had , high blood pressure ,sleep apnea, type 2 diabetic , asthma , and now for the results no med problem down to 179 pounds barley any loose skin , bounced back very good , did three cycles in the past with sus deca and anadrol , worked great , been hittin the gym hard its just you lose to much muscle tissue, really fit now , just lookin to put on some mass , i understand about the calorie input and protein , i eat alot of protien daily thats one of the rules, age 32 , im just looking for some answers , not to be put down , but thanks for everything ,just wondering if i decide to do some will i see any results ? i have 10 amps of sus here with me should i try front loading 1 amp a week and see if there is any sides , before the real box of goodies shows up
    Last edited by bigboylee; 05-27-2008 at 01:36 PM. Reason: added

here the answers you guys wanted

Blog Entries
    i'm sure you will see results, but the thing that worries me is that i dont know if you can have adequate calories... if you can have enough calories and a good diet, then a cycle shouldnt hurt you... i'd recommend tryin to get some weight back naturally tho.... then think about a cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    you should work out ur diet before anything, if you go on cycle and u had gastric bypass..... how are you going to keep ur calories/macros at the proper levels?
    if so , then you should be fine w/ doina cycle... but i'd advise tryin to get that back natturally...

thanks for your help , what is your thought on front loading these 10 amps i have to see if there will be any sides or reaction , before i get my gear in the mail , thanks brother

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    had it done 7 months not due to being that overweight i was only 290 pounds , it was the other med problems i had , high blood pressure ,sleep apnea, type 2 diabetic , asthma , and now for the results no med problem down to 179 pounds
    Your doc is a cowboy, I don't know how he got insurance to cover that. I'm not sure he did you a favor either.

did me a big favor , infact a 36000 dollar favor , all paid for ,

Blog Entries
    i'd wait for the rest of ur gear... cause u dont konw if ull get it or not...

sounds good , how would u stack this gear?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    did me a big favor , infact a 36000 dollar favor , all paid for ,
    my point is gastric bypass is a bad op, and should only be used if death from fat is a concern. All your symptoms could have been treated more conservatively. If surgical intervention is what you wanted a lap band would have been a better choice (reversible).

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Broke my jaw and had my mouth wired shut. Couldnt eat for three months and lost everything. Just gotta deal with it and start over

i understand that , i was just wondering, how would you guys stack this gear i listed? thats what im trying to figure out , any help would be great , thanks everybody for all the info , should i front load theses 10 amps of sus i got on hand . till my list of other gear shows up , to see if there any sides or not , what do u think thanks guys

Thread Information