LightHammer is offline Junior Member

Winny/D-bol Stack

I have heard that many have had good gains from running a winny/d-bol stack. Will you keep your gains from a cycle like this one? Also what are the chances of damaging your liver if both are orals? Assuming that you are taking ALA , Milk Thistle and drinking about 1 gallon of water a day?

Thanks,
    LightHammer

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't do it... you only have one liver. Is it worth it?

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    Exactly... With a oral only cycle... at some stage you would have to be running them both together, which is going to shit all over your liver..

And your gains from the dbol generally wont stay as your not running somthing that coinsides with it...

No offence mate but if your really that scared of needles, then AS is not for you, just stick to being natural...

The injections are so much easier than people think, everyone is worried there first time, but once ya have a go mate ya would see ya were scared over nothing..

So yer my three suggestions would be in order of importance

1) Dont rrun the cycle
    2) If you Do run a cycle, include a test atleast, and then look at maybe a Deca or Eq
    3) if you ignore everything we say, and do it anyway, then please enrole on the liver transplant list early...

As arthur said, you only get on liver mate... dont wreck it..

Jaguar

DevilDog is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt, but after 28 years ive grown fond of my liver.

LightHammer is offline Junior Member
    I was just wondering..i didnt think that it could be too great for your liver and you guys are right you only have one liver so its not worth it. As for the needles im not too scared i already injected myself before to see if i could do it and it wasnt too bad but im still not too confident, i guess when i spend alot of $$ on a cycle i will be forced do get used to it.

Thanks alot for the help,
    LightHammer

Thread Information