pinoy is offline New Member

Question Natural fast gains newbie should I use AS anyway?

I have been a computer geek for 2years now and one day I came across site called www.musclegaintips.com I read about everything and learned quite alot about nutrition and training, I learned much from many other sites too.

And then I bought a gymcard began to workout 3times per week and eating 4-6 meals per day, this was for about 1.5months ago and I have sofar gained 6.6pounds!!!(not much fat because I still can se my bones lol)

17years - Height 5'11" - Weight 123pounds <- still extremly very thin HELP!

Will I still be able to gain as fast and for how long? When should I begin with "juices"? How much should I build up naturally before I begin with juices?
    Do I need to use juices when I'm so young, or does my body already have enough of testorone?!?!

My goal is 170pounds! plz help a weakling! what should I do? TELL ME EVERYTHING!

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Your way to young, it couldn't hurt to educate yourself on AS, but that's about it for now, in the meanwhile EAT EAT EAT! lots of food...

THX! Tell me more plz educate me!

Vice is offline Associate Member
    do your research, plenty on this site.
    besides, that isn't import right now, learn as much as you can about nutrition and routines...

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    start drinking some weight gainer.

But 6.6pounds is on the right way huh?

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    You have only been training for 1.5 months so far. Keep up the heavy eating and possibly throw in some weight gainers. You can think about juice when you are in your mid 20's and cannot make natural gains anymore, but this is something for you to determine when you are ready. You may not even be ready for it in your mid 20's, it may be your late 20's. This is all based on how you structure your diet and training for the next years, right now there is so much test in your system you can grow like a weed if you keep your diet/training on par. For now, EAT EAT EAT.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    6.6 lbs in 1.5 months is great bro congrats. Obviously you are on your way. Work hard on your diet and workout routine. You don't need to consider AAS for 4 or 5 years in my opinion but if you keep going the way you are then you will have a great natural base. Let us know if we can help with any questions.

GrapeApe is offline New Member
    When and if you make the choice to use AS. You need to have a Great training schedule. Just becuase you have a source and a Gym membership doesn't mean that the next step is to start a cylce. You need to put in some time to find out what you are made of. Learn how to work your body to it's natural limits. Learn to get the Mind Muscle connection. You will probably have great gains in strength and size without AS for a long time, Remember you are new at this and it just takes some time.
    Last edited by GrapeApe; 10-20-2002 at 09:32 PM.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, 6.6 pounds in a month is great! Thats 13.2 pounds in 2 months if you keep it up. Might I add that those are solid pounds. Some guys on here don't even gain that much from a cycle! Bro I know what it is like to be an endo, don't worry you'll fill in a bit, but keep eating right and soon you'll blow up like a balloon. Don't even consider AS until you've put a couple years of training under your belt, and after a couple months of no progress no matter how much you change up your diet and routine.

massmaker is offline Junior Member
    1.5 months your on the right track.. keep working hard and eating right and who knows how long you will be making gains.. imo dont start the juice untill you've been in the game for a while... like at least 5 years.. then if you've been training well and still have the passion to take your body to the next level then go for it but for now save your money and dont let some guy talk you into something you dont need just so he can make a few extra bucks..... stay around the board and read everything and keep up to date that way when it comes time you will know what you want. what to expect.. and hopefully wont get ripped off... good luck bro and keep up the good work..

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    please bro dont start gear... you are young and your body is still changing, you have the chance right now to make some major changes (like you have already) to prepare your body for hte future. It takes years and years of hard work to get large. Keep dieting, chugging down those shakes, working out hard... guarantee in a few years you will be a monster.
    late
    MM

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    hey man, thats really good gains, i started working out in grade 9 not very seriously , but i weighd 119 lbs, in grade 10 i got into it preatty seriously with the weightbut no so much with the diet. however i gained 35 lbs in 3 years of mostly muslcle, you are well on your way to gain much more then that if you keep up the hard work and ggood diet.

try some creatine, that help me alot before

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Brah... you gained fast because you are still making the CNS connection and building your joints. Once that mind muscle connection is optimized and your joints are tough enough you will start making some more serious gains... then you will plateau and start learning about advanced training... then you will plateau again and learn more about serious nutrition and even more advanced techniques... and keep on learnin' for the next 5 or 6 years. Once you know all kinds of advanced knowledge then you can make the choice whether or not to stay natural or get some gear.

Right now since you are still in the CNS and joint phase - jumping on the gear will run all kinds of risk for you. Aside from the major fact that you are only 17 years old, you will be at a higher risk of tearing a muscle and over tasking weak joints... take your time... you are a beginner bodybuilder. Move through intermeddiate and then advance - then make the choice.

Get some books and ask questions. Many of the gents on this site have a lot of training/nutrition knowledge to pass on too...

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    If you were 116 lbs 90 days ago, and now your 123, KEEP IT UP BRO. IMO AAS should be for people who have reached a plateau, in a sense. Your gaining great right now, keep it up and stay away from AAS for a good while until you incorporate training into your life, instead of a phase.

I hope I get some arms and breast until summer... Wanna go to the beach n stuff

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    lol, i think you want big pecs but not breats.

bro, i'm pinoy too. 5'7" and hit 200lbs bulking up. I've been working out for years and it took hard work, but when I started I as 5'7" 130lbs. Everyone else in my family is really skinny too, just genitcally that way from the philippines, but big calves. Anyway, keep pumping the hard weight, and you will keep growing.

pecs it is! :E

I have gained 2-3 more pounds and also one more thing... my n00b friends say that you only get sore in the beginning when your not used to workout... But I still get sore after every workout... :O

JCS
    JCS is offline Junior Member
    Bro i have been lifting for over 2 yrs hardcore my first yr was not as serious as the last two i still get sore in my chest after a really heavy workout...not like sore where you cant move but a good sore you know you feel the muscle connection its not an all the time thing but it still can happen

Maytag is offline Junior Member
    you don't need to juice EVER...thats right you don't need to juice

you can build it all the way naturally

pfft 170lbs is a piece of cake....yes PIECE OF CAKE....at such a young age you can hit 170 of solid mass in 2 years.

why do young chaps like you always get the idea that you need to use steroids ??????????????????????????????????????? bogs my mind down thinking of that answer

Bro you're making awesome gains! Don't even bother thinking about steroids ... besides at your age you got tons of natural testosterone flowing in your system for free... use it! (You do relize that we pay big $$$ to buy little bottles of what you currently have for free?).

Don't worry about soreness, we all get sore. Personally I am not happy if I don't feel like a mack truck ran me over when I leave the gym.

Red

Thread Information