NtensiV is offline New Member

1st Cycle... Comments and Suggestions - PLEASE

Hello - I am going to be doing my 1st cycle and after reading various threads I'm now curious if Im going to be doing the right cycle? I am a 34yr old male. I am 6'4 260 lbs and I have NO clue to what my body fat is. My goal is to cut up and drop weight (15lbs). I was told that with what I want to accomplish, that I should do one injection of deca once a week and also take 1 50mg tab of winni everyday for 10 weeks. Of course my diet will change and I will increase my cardio.

So my question is...Will I be taking the right stuff to help achieve my goals?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    First, whoever gave you that advice, you should stop talking to. Seriously.
    Second, you need to have your body fat% measured, no one here will give cycle advice when you could be 30%bf for all we know.
    Third, you should review our diet forum, chances are yours could use a bit of work.
    Good luck.

personaltrainermark is offline Associate Member
    If you want to loose weight/BF, I suggest just changing your diet and increasing your cardio before going on a cycle. Normally for a first timer not many people suggest using deca , I am on my first cycle right now and I'm using Test enanthate only for 500mg a week split into two 250mg shots. This is the most used first time cycle.

Check out the diet forum for a nice cutting diet, add some more cardio to your schedule and try to do your cardio on an empty stomach. I think you'll achieve the results your looking for without any type of cycle. Just My opinion though. Good luck.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Welcome.
    First, whoever gave you that advice, you should stop talking to. Seriously.
    Second, you need to have your body fat% measured, no one here will give cycle advice when you could be 30%bf for all we know.
    Third, you should review our diet forum, chances are yours could use a bit of work.
    Good luck.
    Ill second this^^^

And this is the advice you need to be hearing, not from the guy that gave you that horrid cycle! Im guessing he didnt explain to you how AAS work especially extremely supressive compounds such as Deca which would need to be upped in dosage, have an aggresive PCT, and also be accompanied with the use of testosterone . Yeah bet he didnt explain any of that.

Spend some time here in the diet forum and exercise forum and itll really push you past your goal. Good luck and welcome to S.com!

NtensiV is offline New Member
    Thank you for welcoming me.

As to my body fat.. 2 yrs ago I sat in a water tank to get a accurate measurement and at the time I was 13%. However I was also doing a lot of cardio everyday. I would say in the last 6-7 months, my diet and workouts have gone south and I am looking to make the investment to look and feel my best. But you right, I do need to get this retested, but I think that I am around 19-21%bf.
    Last edited by NtensiV; 05-26-2008 at 10:15 AM.

dn1024 is offline New Member
    Cardio first thing in the A.M. before breakfast, straighten up your diet, check out the diet forum, and deca is the LAST thing you want to do for a cutting cycle. I assure you, If you do the A.M. cardio before any caloric intake, and watch your diet, you will bring you BF% down fairly rapidly. And in the mean time, check out the profiles of the various compounds and how they treat you. When you are ready to cycle, and you have gotten your BF% down as much as you can naturally, then consider AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by NtensiV View Post

As to my body fat.. 2 yrs ago I sat in a water tank to get a accurate measurement and at the time I was 13%. However I was also doing a lot of cardio everyday. I would say in the last 6-7 months, my diet and workouts have gone south and I am looking to make the investment to look and feel my best. But you right, I do need to get this retested, but I think that I am around 19-21%bf.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NtensiV View Post

If your diet and training are not up to par then as soon as you come off the cycle you will go back to looking like you did before you started. Why waste the time and money ? Make sure your diet is in check, routine is solid, then give your body time for it to naturally change then more on from there.

Thread Information