TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member

16 week cycle of test enan and eq.

i plan on starting a 4 month cycle-16 weeks- of 500 mgs qv test enantato and 400 mgs of qv equipoise . 1cc of each every mon. and thurs. what do you guys think of this? starting this cycle November 1st.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    Have you done any previous cycles?

brundle is offline Associate Member
    4 month cycle might be overdoing it. Your gains will probably level off long before 16 weeks is over. I think you should cycle until you stop gaining and save whatever left overs for another cycle. Good choice of products though!

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member
    Id cut that to 12 at the most bro longer than that your risking natural test recovery.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Now heres my opinion on this, I done a similiar cycle but had winny in it and got great results but the eq didnt kick in good till towards the end of my cycle which was a 13 week cycle. I have freind that threw deca in his cycle along with tt dbols to jump start his cycle and of course the eq/test and he got freaking huge. I will run my cycle 16 weeks and itll be deca/eq/enan.

so should i cut it down to 12 weeks at 500 mgs test enantato and 400 mgs of eq, instead of 16 weeks. also should i keep my dosage levels the same the whole cycle. by the way this is my second cycle, my first one sucked i used aratest by lab aranda and testosteron 4la by loeffler and did not see many gains.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    IMO..since it's your 2nd cycle, I'd stick to 10-12 weeks. As far as dosage levels, keep them the same throughout - and run the Test Enan a week longer than the Eq. BTW, I'm running this exact cycle right now (same products-same dosages), I'm up 15 Lbs in week 7.

Last edited by trimunex; 10-21-2002 at 11:34 AM.

ok thanks but why run the test onw week longer? how do those dosages look, and do you think i should jumpstart the cycle with dbo or wiill those gains just be short lived?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You would run the test 1 week passed the EQ because it takes 17-21 day to get out of your system, where test enan takes 14 days.

Run your cycle something like this.

EQ 1-12
    Test enan 1-13
    Test prop 14-15
    Clomid 16-18

Go with 100mg eod on the prop, last shot friday of week 15, start clomid monday of week 16. You would be running a 15 week cycle, but at the end of 15 you'll be ready to start clomid. It's not quite your 16 weeks that you wanted, but you'll be ready to start recovery in week 16. If you want to add d-bol it's your call. JMO

JohnnyB

thanks johnny what do others think about his cyclele suggestion?

also why the prop weeks 13- 15

Thread Information