6foot3 is offline New Member

Talking Instead of sust, cyp...mg?

Heya~

Originally I was planning 500mg Sus, 500mg EQ for 8 weeks, but due to runner problems, sus is going to run me waay to much $. I can get cypionate instead, which I decided to go ahead and accept. What is the reccommended dosage for a 2nd cycler looking for quailty mass gains? (per week, mg) Secondly, I can also get some dbol to jump start the cycle @ 25-30mg a day. I was thinking 3-4 weeks on the dbol. What do you all think? I'd really appreciate any input on the EQ, test cyp, dbol idea. Of course i'm going to follow w/ clomid/clen . My only concern is the low retention of gains from the test...

some stats:
    6'3", 190lbs, low bodyfat, no more than 10%
    looking to gain 15-20lbs keepable gains

Just a side note: To all of the mods and vets out there, I'm merely a lurker that has learned volumes, thanks to all of you. You have not only helped myself, but many others indirectly to a massive degree. To all of you, I say THANKS!
    TIA

marx is offline Member
    With the cyp, just use the same dose you were going to use with the sust. The dbol is a good idea, i'd recommend 25mg for the first 4 weeks. If you can, run arimidex at .25mg ED, but if not at least get nolvadex . Make sure you have clomid also, and hit it 2 1/2 weeks after last EQ shot...

Test, EQ, Dbol is a great first cycle and you should be happy with the results, just get lots of sleep and keep a good diet...

Good luck bro, marx...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

Thumbs up

you have a quality stack lined out there bro. run the dbol at 35-40 mgs per day, much better results at that dosage. go up to at least 600 mgs per week on the cyp also. go 4 weeks on the dbol, and if possible, stretch the test and eq out to 10 weeks. you will definately see good gains with this bro! very good choice of gear. shows that you reserched.

6foot3 is offline New Member

Thanks for the prompt replies fellas

Thanks for the input guys, looks like I'll run at least 500mg of the cyp. I don't have the funds for the armidex, but I can get nolvadex . I'm so amped to start my 2nd cycle....winter time = size!
    One other question...should I get all 23g pins or will that be too difficult to push the oils through? With my 1st cycle all I had was 20g pins for the EQ - it will be nice to use a smaller needle!

Thanks again guys, anyone else, feel free to throw any advice in there!

marx is offline Member
    You'll have no problems with 23's, good choice...

marx

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    23 gauge, 1 inch bro, that will do it.

nolvadex is top notch, no worrys on that one.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool It All Depends . . .

. . . on where you're injecting. Regardless of the gauge you use, 1" is best for delt and quad shots, but you should generally use 1-1/2" for a glute shot.

I find that, by default, 22 g. needles usually come 1-1/2" and 23-25 g. needles are usually available in 1". Other lengths are available, but if a store carries them at all, they will usually be in these configurations. That's why I use 22 g. 1-1/2" for glute shots and 23 g. 1" for delt/quad shots.

Therefore, even if you're doing the glute with a 22 g., you'll still find it a big-time improvement over the 20 g. needles.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Would it be ok to throw Winny in for that same cycle?? Say the last 2 weeks?

Thread Information