Thread: more androgenic

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

more androgenic

what is more androgenic ? test 500/eq 400, test 750/deca400, or test 750/deca200? also winny 50 or dbol 25? i hear this stuff about deca being able to make test less androgenic and was wondering if it was true. would it be possible to just use a low dose of laurabolin for the sole purpose of lightening tests androgenic sides? does more nandrolone reduce it even less? this is very interesting. id like to start a cycle with a higher dose of test with deca, while running a low dose eq. 2 weeks before i finish the high dose test and deca, ill bump up the eq dose and back off the test dosage to try to keep a consistent level of androgenic sides. i am also thinking about a proviron , 25mg dbol AND 50mg winny for a 6 week cycle. to me, itd be a nice match because winny would keep the bloat under control and dbol would still be powerful anabolically while the proviron keeps me from going impotent.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    u dont lower test sides by taking laura. u lower test sides by takin l dex or nolva. the test/deca 750 400 is the most andro. most gear, AND ppl dont think deca is andro but it is, more anabolic than andro, but definately andro. i like the 500test 400 eq and add win at the end

wk1-10 test 500mg
    w1-10 eq 400mg
    wk6-12 50mg ed

nolva on hand...thats it, eat and grow.

ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member
    i just did that cycle. i want to go dbol for 4 weeks for some weight then go for a modest quality cycle with tren and eq and winny. i am not looking to add a ton of weight anymore because whether or not i eat a ton and blow upon cycle, i know i wont keep that calorie level up forever so id rather gradually build up some weight to assure i can keep it long term. if i gain 5 solid pounds a cycle id be happy if i can keep it comfortably afterward. eq seems to get better as the weeks go by, what is the highest useful dosage i can use of EQ?

Thread Information