Sicc is offline Junior Member

Anti E's Source screwed me

I am on my second week of test prop 75mg ed and plan to start fina at 75mg ed next monday. I was planning on running caber and liquidex as anti e's.

Ok so my research chem site screwed me for my caber. They have a message posted on their site that says research chems not available anymore and all recent orders will not be filled. So, I have to request refund from bank. However, before they stopped selling them I got clomid and tamoxifen . I had ordered liquidex and caber to run along with this cycle, but now all I have is the tamox to combat gyno from test. Will i be able to get by just taking tamox or should I still try to get my hands on bromo or caber from somewhere else?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would source some bromo or caber to help with progesterone issues from the fina and do what your plan was, but you could always run the risk and see how you go!!

I found a "legit looking website" for bromo, but all scams "look" legit. So, I am reluctant to try it. Do you think I could just hold off on adding the fina in another week or 2 until I get some bromo? My original plan was to run the test for 14 weeks and the fina for 10 weeks. Ah screw it im startin the fina and I have no choice but to chance the bromo. By the way second week of prop and the gains are sick and I didn't even add fina yet. Still the fact i have nothing for fina gyno has got me pretty bummed. I will not be able to rest until I get something.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    I found a "legit looking website" for bromo, but all scams "look" legit. So, I am reluctant to try it. Do you think I could just hold off on adding the fina in another week or 2 until I get some bromo? My original plan was to run the test for 14 weeks and the fina for 10 weeks. Ah screw it im startin the fina and I have no choice but to chance the bromo. By the way second week of prop and the gains are sick and I didn't even add fina yet. Still the fact i have nothing for fina gyno has got me pretty bummed. I will not be able to rest until I get something.
    If gains are very good or sick as you have put it, just carry on with that, save the fina for a later stage or further down the cycle when you have the correct meds to combat sides.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Prime example of why you should have all matireals before you start your cycle

Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    Prime example of why you should have all matireals before you start your cycle
    Yes I know I was anxious and this site had always come through for me before, but you never know. Next time I will not start until I have all "materials" sitting in front of me. Live and learn.

Thanks for the replies...

Thread Information